• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The yellows are just.. Beautiful..
20180512_164024.jpg

Now to find some blue moons.. :smile:

niketalk been extremely slow today for anyone ? hard to log in, site lagging, and even said "not safe to login, site unsecure at one point"

Yep you aren’t the only one. I thought I had to clear cookies and stuff but that wasn’t the issue. Probably doing maintenance or there’s a network issue

It wasn’t an option to have an easy to use platform. Lol
I know you want to be a jerk but it literally wasn’t an option to stay on that platform.

I can’t remember the exact explanation but I believe it was more like “hey NT, we are not supporting any of the sites were are supporting anymore and we will assist with migrating away from us.”

I don’t want to be a jerk, but you have to admit this new version is lacking quite a bit. Six months on and it still sucks. Can’t edit sig, hard to post pics, etc
I never said the new site was better. I only replied to dude about us switching.
Then i replied to your comment since you didn’t seem to know that the switch wasn’t a choice.

Why my sz 8 is always the most expensive resell sz ? Thought AJ1 is a bball shoes and the sz is one of the most produced?

Was at a Nascar race today and wearing very dark navy with yellow driver numbers, so this was the closest fit. Figured since I had track passes, to do these justice...

IMG_20180512_181422_517b.jpg

Great race tonight - hope you had fun! Which driver's stuff were you wearing? #24 Byron? I'm a #42 Larson & #43 Wallace guy, myself.

Back
Top Bottom