Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
perfect day to give these some burn.
IMG_9693.JPG

We will see if I win h2h at the FTL I’ve grabbed all the recent bred toe’s GameRoyals Shadows blue Moon’s etc at. Can’t see myself keeping them tbh. Big if

I couldn’t get on Niketalk for like 2 days, my iPhone browser kept giving me this weird error message about the site being deceptive or unsafe, ish was weird. Wtf, why isn’t there a NT app, lol fe would be so much easier!

I couldn’t get on Niketalk for like 2 days, my iPhone browser kept giving me this weird error message about the site being deceptive or unsafe, ish was weird. Wtf, why isn’t there a NT app, lol fe would be so much easier!

There was a problem with the servers I believe.

Anybody else get the Reds and notice the lace bag is the normal sized one that comes with all OG 1's, not the extra large one with the Jumpman symbol that came with the Blue and Greens? Everything else about the shoe is legit. I've seen pics of both lace bags on it.

I'll snap pics later, waiting for the Yellows to come in.

Those aren’t Ochres. Photo shop of black toes. That’s leather my friend. Actual Ochres don’t even have materials like those. Look again..
While I don't usually get into these sort of p***ing contests, and they came direct from nike, I'd just like to point out these are sitting in front of me.. Right now.. So I'm probably a better judge of what they are than you.. :wink:
I'll eagerly await your pictures of the ones you have to compare. :nerd:
in the meantime..
20180513_231458.jpg

While I don't usually get into these sort of p***ing contests, and they came direct from nike, I'd just like to point out these are sitting in front of me.. Right now.. So I'm probably a better judge of what they are than you.. :wink:
in the meantime..
20180513_231458.jpg

Wow, are they closer to leather?

in the meantime..
20180513_231458.jpg
Wow those actually looks good. Wish mine was like that. Need more pics. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom