Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah....But I also picked up a ton of stuff these past two weeks as well as a pair that I'd much rather have as opposed to these. Just wondering, why would what another man does with his shoes matter to YOU? just saying my man, I don't ask you what you do with your shoes...just seems a little sus that you care bro...lol.
  Never said I care I just made an observation & thought it was funny how quickly you went from siked for the pick-up to FS 
laugh.gif
. Carry on though, no need to get all defensive about a little clowning.

Last edited:
  Never said I care I just made an observation  & thought it was funny how quickly you went from siked for the pick-up to FS :lol: . Carry on though, no need to get all defensive about a little clowning.

No one's getting defensive bro, it's just stupid as hell that you care about what a other man does with his stuff. That's my observation. I wouldn't ask you what you do with your shoes and thought you were cool and would do the same. Guess I was wrong. Anyways what does it matter that I have them for sale or not? I didn't pay retail so in the end it doesn't matter, but regardless you're not copping so worry about yourself b. .

No one's getting defensive bro, it's just stupid as hell that you care about what a other man does with his stuff. That's my observation. I wouldn't ask you what you do with your shoes and thought you were cool and would do the same. Guess I was wrong. Anyways what does it matter that I have them for sale or not? I didn't pay retail so in the end it doesn't matter, but regardless you're not copping so worry about yourself b. .
  Lol how are you gonna say you're not getting defensive & then write this
mean.gif
? Aight man, like I said idc what you do w/ them, thought it was funny, and carry on.

Last edited:
I swear there are literally thousands of arguments on nt about the infamous why you worrying about another dude type beef. Smh lol.

I told you guys by the end of the year 2013 black/red and royals will go for more than '01's
well we know from the numberings, theres at least 117,000 pairs of 2001 royals made. the 2013 are much more limited. it was bound to happen. not to mention being more true to the og

Last edited:
well we know from the numberings, theres at least 117,000 pairs of 2001 royals made. the 2013 are much more limited. it was bound to happen. not to mention being more true to the og

you can't actually believe they make LESS of anything now then they did in 01

Last edited:
^I will never understand why Nike/JB limits numbers like that.

They could slap a $300 retail price on Royals and still get a day 1 sell out. It's a hyped shoe and a popular shoe.

All that limiting does is fuel the secondary market of which Nike/JB gets none of the profits.

Limiting their products and creating hype is what made nike become what it is today. In a way it was their business model or marketing strategy of exclusivity. They know exactly what they are doing

Limiting their products and creating hype is what made nike become what it is today. In a way it was their business model or marketing strategy of exclusivity. They know exactly what they are doing
pretty much this and this put people onto the brand to buy other things because try couldn't buy said hyped shoe. That's the reason for most limited releases is just to build hype for other nike products

Nike's endorsements of certain athletes made them what they are.  Hype has driven that to what we see in 2014.  

Because people don't like having the same thing as everyone else. There is a need in society to be different. Limiting certain sneakers fuels that need.
true. Even though I despise paying reseller prices, I really when everyone has the same stuff. There is a thrill to getting something limited that makes it worth it.

I mean would all of us here be so into Royals and Breds if they were as common as All Stars and Vans slip-ons? I'm betting, no

Last edited:
true. Even though I despise paying reseller prices, I really when everyone has the same stuff. There is a thrill to getting something limited that makes it worth it.

I mean would all of us here be so into Royals and Breds if they were as common as All Stars and Vans slip-ons? I'm betting, no

Yes

I have proof on the B/Reds. The shoe as been released in '85, '94, '01, '08 (strap), '09, '10 (banned), '11 (KO), and '13 and is still highly sought after

Please forgive me on any dates as I was going off the top of my head

Back
Top Bottom