Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
just from the name, and directions of the arrows; the "white" is running off the black image, let's imagine its a table; then you c the off white

just from the name, and directions of the arrows; the "white" is running off the black image, let's imagine its a table; then you c the off white
yeah i get the obvious meaning of it. But in this game, especially considering an artist is involved with it, these logos have dual meanings beneath the surface. That's what true artists strive for. To slip something in without you noticing at first glance. Every art form tries to do this. In comedy, for instance, you have inside jokes. In music, it could be something played backwards or some cryptic **** going on in the background.

They call this reading between the lines.

You failed to mention the black arrows running in.

Reactions: 13B
yeah i get the obvious meaning of it. But in this game, especially considering an artist is involved with it, these logos have dual meanings beneath the surface. That's what true artists strive for. To slip something in without you noticing at first glance. Every art form tries to do this. In comedy, for instance, you have inside jokes. In music, it could be something played backwards or some cryptic **** going on in the background.

Reading between the lines, you sound like a nut. The beauty of conspiracy theorists is a) they see a conspiracy wherever they want, and, b) there's no convincing them no conspiracy actually exists.

So, if you think Virgil Abloh wants to get white people out of whatever, and have black people take over, well, an internet stranger will never convince you otherwise, so I won't bother trying.

But I will simply state you sound like a loon, and a quasi-racist one at that.

Screenshot_20180701-222652_Chrome.jpg

:smh:

My local FA had restock on the Shadows and Clay Greens, i know they only had a 10 in the CG.. And an 11 in the shadows.. Try to stock locate

Reading between the lines, you sound like a nut. The beauty of conspiracy theorists is a) they see a conspiracy wherever they want, and, b) there's no convincing them no conspiracy actually exists.

So, if you think Virgil Abloh wants to get white people out of whatever, and have black people take over, well, an internet stranger will never convince you otherwise, so I won't bother trying.

But I will simply state you sound like a loon, and a quasi-racist one at that.

Do I? Is that what you got from that?

You sound like a quasi-dumbass

Sorry to bring up burgers again lol (not sorry). I was just in Vegas and ate at Whalburgers and I think its 1 of the best burgers I've had. There was a cut out of Mark I had to take a pic with him wearing Oreo 4s I thought was dope.
Took my Clay green 1s and put some miles on them. It was an awesome trip to celebrate getting married. Official honeymoon will be in November but we just love Vegas so much.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1902737130.jpg
    Snapchat-1902737130.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20180626_220011_549.jpg
    IMG_20180626_220011_549.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20180625_060956_084.jpg
    IMG_20180625_060956_084.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 20180629_001032_HDR.jpg
    20180629_001032_HDR.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 20180629_001124_HDR.jpg
    20180629_001124_HDR.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20180629_001109_HDR.jpg
    20180629_001109_HDR.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 46
Sorry to bring up burgers again lol (not sorry). I was just in Vegas and ate at Whalburgers and I think its 1 of the best burgers I've had. There was a cut out of Mark I had to take a pic with him wearing Oreo 4s I thought was dope.
Took my Clay green 1s and put some miles on them. It was an awesome trip to celebrate getting married. Official honeymoon will be in November but we just love Vegas so much.

Congrats brody!

I really don’t do this on here. But in an age where netflix has a show called “dear white people,” in which Spike Lee can tweet out the address of someone still currently in a trial, in which white business owners are legally forced to hire minorities but minority business owners can hire whoever they want - yes, it is systematically possible to be racist against whites in 2018. While tonytobacco tonytobacco post(s) are interesting to me, I don’t think its the right place for them. I just felt compelled to reply based on some comments, have blocked a bunch of people who take comments too far outside of sneakers - so I will understand if some of y’all with a different viewpoint block me.

Lets stick to sneakers.

Let me finish on this...I LOVE MICHAEL JORDAN

the problem with reading between the lines is there are no words there; so you just end up assuming
because I don't recognize the black arrows as arrows, they are the base
but since you think there is a "between" the line wouldn't the black arrows symbolize black infiltration of the white industry?
possibly symbolize how the base is black(arrows) and white people(arrows) are taking from that base(culture) and profiting from using that culture else where

Last edited:
If people want to talk systemic racism, head over to the political thread or the 800 race threads. A lot of back and forth in them but one thing you’ll walk away with is what systemic racism is and isn’t.

*flame suit on*

The SBB colorblocking feels cheap repeated on other colorways, outside of the original SBB color

Was initially in on Purps but came to realize it just seems gimmicky repeating that style

You said the same thing @All Ready said :lol:

Maybe it's the orange and the way it looks, but it looks so much better on SBB. Bred toes really do nothing for me. And I'm at the point where I'm wondering when and if I would ever wear them.

bruh, you don't want to use them to make black tongue black toes; debating copping a pair just for that purpose

Have two pairs of black toes already. I keep hoping the bred toes will grow on me, because right now I look at them like :ohwell:

The Purple Toe x Bron jersey combo will be the wave.

Yep

Back
Top Bottom