Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Easy pass on Nigel’s. Sorry guys I still prefer the “new” look on **** I’m paying $150+ for.

Last edited:

I thought so too but the squeeze Near the pinky toe can be annoying... I haven’t broken in a pair of 1s in years though... maybe mine are all still too new (only worn 2-3 times each) to make a judgment..?

Ain’t no one passin’ Lol. People said the same exact stuff about the off whites, bred toes, satins, etc. Even the suede swoosh joints. Everyone will be changing their tune come release day as usual :lol:
I dont know man

DkgRpoPVsAIHrld.jpg:large

They look like sails that somebody took the white tongue out of and replaced it with the black tongue they swapped out because they didnt know what else to do with it.

That wings logo needs a xanax.

I can also see these doing well on stockx too.

It can go either way imo

it looks like they had a cat spray piss on a white pair of 1s then removed the swoosh like a graffiti stencil

Last edited:
nigels actually look p cool

love how vocal people are about how much they suck, though, considering the turn 95% of them will inevitably make as the release nears (like the hypebeasts they are and always will be)

Last edited:
Guava Ice 1s hittin ebay now, lookin clean :nerd:
s-l1600.jpg

I forgot about about these and the rest of the Trash Can pack that JB is releasing.

Yet, for whatever reason, we STILL haven’t gotten an OG Neutral grey retro (or, honestly even another OG B/W remastered retro).

Wonder how difficult it will be to get the other two colorways in that pack. Hopefully resale won't be crazy like it originally was on the Track Reds or Ochre's

Back
Top Bottom