Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sizes still available...
20180901_125735.jpg

So far he's the only one pullin them off nicely. Show me what you've seen. I'll dissect a whole person's outfit and tell them what works and what doesnt. Like these nigels don't look right with white socks in any way. Black or a dark color sock goes well. You can't sell me on a crispy dope fit but then throw these on feet. It doesn't work well. The yellow tint makes them look pissy. It has a very distinct yellow to it. Show me a fit that doesn't have edits or a filter that makes these truly look good.

Back in my day we use to let the shoe be the defining feature of the outfit. A simple white T-Shirt and a pair of jeans would work nicely.

Those purples aren’t on foot app calendars just the greens...

Really hope it’s not gonna be regional/euro exclusive like the best hand pack

Congrats to those that were able to actually grab the Nigel's via SNKRS. I tried, and received an L like damn near everyone it seems. I expected that L though, and lucked up elsewhere. I'm pretty excited about this pair. I've stated here before, but since I can't walk the most my kicks can do is have their rubber yellow over time due to the rain and wetness here, and uppers can age via weather and same with laces getting dingy. I sometimes get a rouge scratch/scuff from a wall, or something under a table or chair, but otherwise my shoes can't get beat like that. I do like the concept of the Nigel's, and as an owner of the SOMP SBs, I definitely am a supporter of the Black BMX rider. Also, as a couple people, including 0takusamsay 0takusamsay , mentioned, I couldn't resist the juxtaposition of being in a wheelchair yet having obviously "worn" shoes. Definitely a conversation starter. And I know this is controversial for some, but I'd rather have these than any of the Off-Whites. Just my opinion.

First of all I was just saying that you don't need to wear something extravagant with a shoe to make it stand out. Not sure where my jersey purchase correlates with this.

It's not about extravagance I literally wear basic things most of the time and a t shirt. Some pants a sweater lol my personal style is simplistic and timeless cuz itll never be outta style. These nigels are another novelty piece and a bunch of other shoes are gimmicky and trendy.

Imma stop though I think I'm just more mad that jb is literally sh*tposting these releases and not pushing out any OGs.

As someone who owns the original 87 and the Anniversary pair; I can confidently say you don’t know what tf you’re talking about with that response. Do you though man, you seem to have it all figured out.

No need to get apprehensive, I thought it was a pretty good discussion. Let's continue this in the AM1 thread, I don't pretend to know everything so if I'm wrong I'm wrong.

As far as OG colorways of AJ 1's they slowed down but not the amount of remastered 1's. Last year they released 23 pairs to my count and this year we have 14 pairs already. That's not including the Chi H2H or satin SBB or Flyknits from either year. Plus there's another 8 pairs scheduled to release this year, 7 of which we have seen pics of already. The only one we have no pics of is the OG Metallic Purple. If that vintage whatever looking Blacktoe pair that was just posted drops this year then that's even more.

Yeah I was referring to OGs, they are clearly pushing out the new stuff and keeping OGs way down.

I stand corrected. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom