• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don’t know what’s worse Unbreakable or his sidekick measley g :lol:
Also don’t know why they always say “personal pair”
Size Blah you know what that means personal pair lol
Haha. I watch their vids from time to time when they have super early showings of some pairs, but they are pretty damn annoying.

7B4E7425-C01A-4B89-B878-E11B406B317F.jpeg

Thought I was the only one. I can't stand unbreakable either. He's just lucky to live in CHI with multiple VIP footsite accounts.

Ray Lewis HOF parade day in Baltimore is probably an extra difficult day to get purple Jordan's... I will just wait for the price to go down, as people realize they're holding on to PURPLE SHOES.

Held a different size - the leather is exactly the same as the Hyper Royals. Exactly. Not a judgement, just an observation.

So fellas I had the same issues with FTA online just like you guys. I could cart the Purps via Edge browser but could never checkout. Well I picked up my local pairs and checked my cart again. I had 2 carted!!! I tried to edit quantities but error came. I refreshed again. Sure enough I still had 2 carted. Well then I just went ahead and checked out!!!!! I got email confirmation and everything!!! Let's see if they ship. This was my first time ever ordering 2 of a hyped shoe from a footsite. They used to have that failsafe JavaScript that would only let you cart one.

I definitely would suggest using Edge with FTA

Won at that the HOH, showed up cats were buying 2 pairs, I tried buying4 but they wouldnt let me so end up with my 10 and 9.5

Unbreakable says he not a reseller but he was charging $300 for the purples
he charged 600-700 for h2h preorders. u can get em on goat for half that
also tried to charge people 500 for michgian 12 preorders....those sitting. better b the dang PE version wit the yellow sockliner etc for 500 my guy.

im watching damndees video exposing him. kinda entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom