• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Straight 2 feet today

Attachments

• 20180922_222553.jpg
    20180922_222553.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 50
only thing i'm made at unbreakable for, has to be the fact it's mostly gr stuff, and he doubles the price.......that's not really helping the culture; it's just the resale culture.....i mean i already don't like you because of your collection; at least a perfect pair isn't wearing bin 13's trying to sell me michigan 12's for 500; i don't think he is anyway

he charged 600-700 for h2h preorders. u can get em on goat for half that
also tried to charge people 500 for michgian 12 preorders....those sitting. better b the dang PE version wit the yellow sockliner etc for 500 my guy.

im watching damndees video exposing him. kinda entertaining.
I just got finish watching D video about it

only thing i'm made at unbreakable for, has to be the fact it's mostly gr stuff, and he doubles the price.......that's not really helping the culture; it's just the resale culture.....i mean i already don't like you because of your collection; at least a perfect pair isn't wearing bin 13's trying to sell me michigan 12's for 500; i don't think he is anyway
Ok correct me if I'm wrong but he is a CULTURE VULTURE and plus his collection is only Jordan's nothing is wrong with that but his collection lacks diversity and whoever pre order kix from him is new to the game.

just thinking about it, in line i told dude how nt gives you the codes for app reservations; he didn't know what nt was; couple ppl were like nt is old school those who know know; those who don't don't......that's type shady

if it's a line you have to be in the line; i showed up sat down next to the only other person out there......if you're in your car, that's not the line, have to give dude the big hand; the stay there i'm next arm

in the dtlr employee didn't even honor the list, said you're in here, they're not, so what size you
need; the guy he said it to didn't do anything cruddy though; everyone outside already worked out the sizes they were shooting for.......but still glad i didn't take any chances being a good samaritan

Ok correct me if I'm wrong but he is a CULTURE VULTURE and plus his collection is only Jordan's nothing is wrong with that but his collection lacks diversity and whoever pre order kix from him is new to the game.
yea he is, but i don't think he was always like that, he used to just have a dope collection; plus i only buy jordans now, and i'm super selective when it comes to that; not to mention i really do hate this thread because i can't unsee every other model of jordans as bulky basketball shoes now dammit; like i'll wear my 45's(beaters) and will really be like i should have on my trip blacks
what has oaj1rht done to me

Unbreakable definitely has some good plugs. More than just the footsite apps. He gets stuff super early too.

Wtbs, he's a super corn ball and if I ever run into his wife, I'm going to shoot my shot just for the culture >D

Unbreakable definitely has some good plugs. More than just the footsite apps. He gets stuff super early too.

Wtbs, he's a super corn ball and if I ever run into his wife, I'm going to shoot my shot just for the culture >D
is she that bad; or just by comparison to what you expect, i've yet to see her......ok google

Back
Top Bottom