Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
724B902F-9F06-4F0B-9CB4-D6445C8FB437.jpeg

Toes.

Doing some retirement selling. I think I'm really done this time lol.

Not gonna lie lol I kinda want gold toes but that patent is a no go. I have these lasers though so I may just do a custom. Thinkin about it. If not than I'll buy them in resell it's not too bad in my size. I wish they were leather though.

all the colored toes are based off the original colored toe which is the SBB

i hate when people reference it back to the black toe because in reality it would be called the white toe if that was the case.

SBB started the new toebox colorblocking

Just saw a 5 minute or so clip of “Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse,” and I’m even more so confident that these Jordan 1 “Crystals” are Spider-Man 1s. Outside of the color blocking being the Chis, like the pair the main character wears, and the tongue tag being blue and red (Spider-Man colors), the texture on the red overlay is the smoking gun for me. That halftone pattern texture, which is a texture that is synonymous with comic book art, is one of the key components of the unique art style that is being used in this animated movie. So seeing it on the upper makes perfect sense IMO. I’ll say it again, I could be totally wrong, but seeing the art style in action is super convincing that these 1s are indeed connected to the movie.

two pairs of the DS 2015 Hare 1's just sold on eBay, both for above stockx prices.

Sz 10 for $255 and Sz9.5 for 9.5 for $520

wtf am I missing here

Just saw a 5 minute or so clip of “Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse,” and I’m even more so confident that these Jordan 1 “Crystals” are Spider-Man 1s. Outside of the color blocking being the Chis, like the pair the main character wears, and the tongue tag being blue and red (Spider-Man colors), the texture on the red overlay is the smoking gun for me. That halftone pattern texture, which is a texture that is synonymous with comic book art, is one of the key components of the unique art style that is being used in this animated movie. So seeing it on the upper makes perfect sense IMO. I’ll say it again, I could be totally wrong, but seeing the art style in action is super convincing that these 1s are indeed connected to the movie.

When I initially saw the poster months ago, I was wondering if that meant a Chicago being released, so I checked with MrUnloved1s, and he told me he did not think we would see a Chicago for a few years yet, especially since the last drop was relatively recent and a remastered pair. So I paid resell price to snag one, just got lucky with a small price drop around that time, but still up there. Glad I did, as this glitter pair is just not right to me...

Random thought but I just remembered that DTLR hasn't done another online raffle after the "Gold Toe" incident :lol:

Haha
I remember before the gold toe incident they would basically do an online raffle for every release
I would be like come on man a raffle for these?

Honestly my shadows have the best leather out of all my 1's. Thinking about picking up another pair, they're so good.

i purchased 5 shadows and ended up making 3 keeper pairs and got rid of the rest. They probably have the overall best quality of the remastereds - then the breds and black toes, imo

Back
Top Bottom