Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just heard some disheartening news from unloved1s apparently the rest of the og colorway remasters have been cancelled by nike. So no metallics and black/whites, or neutrals. 1 copping is in a stasis lock for me now. All this trash they're releasing is totally and completely irrelevant.

How can anyone be surprised by this news now that, that BAMF Gentry is running the show again. I truly hate that mf’er.

Just heard some disheartening news from unloved1s apparently the rest of the og colorway remasters have been cancelled by nike. So no metallics and black/whites, or neutrals. 1 copping is in a stasis lock for me now. All this trash they're releasing is totally and completely irrelevant.
I dont think that guy knows what hes talking about. People look to him for advice and he is just one of us. He dont work for JB or have connects. Guy gets on my nerves

Even if the rumor is true it’ll just be a 5 yr hiatus, I doubt they’ll stop retroing OGs for good.

Seems like ppl in here are more concerned about buying kicks then wearing them. I’m sure most ppl here have enough 1s to last until the next round of retros come out.

Even if the rumor is true it’ll just be a 5 yr hiatus, I doubt they’ll stop retroing OGs for good.

Seems like ppl in here are more concerned about buying kicks then wearing them. I’m sure most ppl here have enough 1s to last until the next round of retros come out.

For me I was really looking forward to the Neutral Greys, Green and Purple Metallics. I'm just disappointed that if true we won't begetting these any time soon.

I dont think that guy knows what hes talking about. People look to him for advice and he is just one of us. He dont work for JB or have connects. Guy gets on my nerves

Agreed, i think hes just a fan with an extensive knowledge of ones but when it comes to insider info i wouldn't look for him, ppl look at follower counts and think they official :smh:

speaking of IG accounts....what ever happened to pinoe? I thought it was funny how he was talkin all that **** to nike and JB for the way kicks were releasing and all of a sudden hes never or rarely heard from

I personally was reakky looking forward to collecting the OG run of colors in remaster format so it sucks. I don't know if I'll buy the next round of 1s if they don't bring back the missing colorways.

speaking of IG accounts....what ever happened to pinoe? I thought it was funny how he was talkin all that **** to nike and JB for the way kicks were releasing and all of a sudden hes never or rarely heard from
I gave his page the block when I saw him posting up deals for like walmart crap.

Are you serious?
why wouldn't i be serious; if they had plans to release a black tongue black toe collab; why would they realease it as a gr
that article is from 2015
ok so did you ever mention they had plans to release a black tongue black toe with fragment back in 2015; because i missed where that was posted whenever black tongue black toes are brought up

Last edited:
I just need a DS pair of black toes for $300 and under. Someone point me in the right direction:nerd:

Here you go.

B4E9DBEA-7828-4FE7-B6B4-74DB3734F2E7.jpeg

I just need a DS pair of black toes for $300 and under. Someone point me in the right direction:nerd:
V0l2ZSW.gif

i paid -300 for vnds n that was a STEAL; didn't come with og box but......WHO GIVES A FUKABOUTA BOX when you bout to beat them joints into the mf ground

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom