Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
First EA W on SNKRS. About ******* time Nike

688D7596-427F-4801-984F-61ADEC5FA44B.png
A long time coming for you bro. Congrats!

last big early access i got was off whites nike trolling snkrs never lets me cop any thing then as most know rewards those who do shop on the app

people dont wear shoes now

they cop take a pick put on stock x

or order from a retailer for retail swap labels off to stock x lets be real

people lose they ish when they hear a restock is coming talking about they killing the brand no they killing your resale.... but nike trolling for this one though

hey remember folks people complained last year when jordans were boring and easy to get so now that its limited yall i wanna feel special people happy i mean just pay 600 off a reseller and feel special

that is the most unheard of heard of statement lol. I really dont know how ppl hang on to shoes for years and dont wear them i assume its cause they have a large collection but paying resellf or something you dont really need is excessive. i think Nike has and is slowly turning cats into hoarders lol

NDC with the res for these wmns 4's w/ the fading toe box???

I have male selected as my Gender on my NDC+ acct, wtf

that is the most unheard of heard of statement lol. I really dont know how ppl hang on to shoes for years and dont wear them i assume its cause they have a large collection but paying resellf or something you dont really need is excessive. i think Nike has and is slowly turning cats into hoarders lol

lmao sad but i have a bunch of kicks still DS but i paid retail for them .. i cant get myself to pay these crazy resell prices on anything

The OW was original?

Looked a lot like the ORIGINALS if you ask me

Care to elaborate?

The O-W release deconstructed the originals and included different materials and aspects from other models. Do you know any other examples of this being done, in terms of design?

The closest I can think of we’re Nike/JB fusions but, even then, those were mashups of uppers with different tooling-there was no deconstructed aspect of the design and materials were pretty consistent.

lmao sad but i have a bunch of kicks still DS but i paid retail for them .. i cant get myself to pay these crazy resell prices on anything
best way to be get everything at retail and then decide what you dont want or trade for higher items but 30+ shoes dead stock . lol you a store at that point

I wonder what would they have done if the mans who posts in here who’s in a wheelchair were a customer? They’d let him ride out with the shoes on his feet I’m sure.... I’m surprised nobody did this :lol:

32 S State started off with it being FCFS last night, then people apparently got out of control so they turned it into a very weird wristband raffle.

They were about to start to hand out wristbands, but the best part about that was that they decided to start at the END of the line first. :rofl::rofl::rofl:People were so pissed and worried they might not get one. So after all of the wristbands were given out, they did some drawing of numbers inside the store, split people up into 3 different groups to have the crowd separated. I ended up being drawn at 37th in line, they had about 160 pair and there were maybe 200-250 people, so the odds were pretty good. Sizes 7-9.5 were already gone when i got in there so i grabbed a 10.

I wonder what would they have done if the mans who posts in here who’s in a wheelchair were a customer? They’d let him ride out with the shoes on his feet I’m sure.... I’m surprised nobody did this :lol:

This is brilliant, even funnier is if they saw him roll his wheelchair to the exit, take off his shoes, put on another pair and walk off into the sunset with his pretty much DS pair.

I understand the stores intent is to ensure that people who purchase the pairs of sneakers are for those who actually want the pair. But in the end I don't think that the stores should have the right to tell the consumer what to do with the product. Once the consumer purchases the product they should have the right to do what they want with it.

In the end there will never be a perfect way to release a shoe but with that being said if the sneaker is limited FCFS should not be the procedure. Stores gotta be smarter about FCFS on a limited sneaker. They're just doing it for the attention.

Them days of over paying for a pair of shoes is over for me. 100 percent In fact I just about done buying shoes altogether Last 3 I want are jordan 3 cyber Monday’s and double up on the Jordan 3
CHLOROPHYLL But that’s just me. Good luck to all that stay in the game

Them days of over paying for a pair of shoes is over for me. 100 percent In fact I just about done buying shoes altogether Last 3 I want are jordan 3 cyber Monday’s and double up on the Jordan 3
CHLOROPHYLL But that’s just me. Good luck to all that stay in the game

When are you going to bless us with pictures of your collection, Mikey?

whoever justifying this release @ oneness is tripping heavy. I live in Michigan so half the kicks that drop in the winter won’t be touched til the spring. & they have the audacity to keep my box too lol. Crazy.

Very dumb tactics in my opinion.

What if the store owner goes to buy a new Benz this weekend. And the dealer says "you gotta put 10,000+ miles on the car this weekend to diminish the value or we can repo"

Like, nahhh, it's my product, if I wanna preserve it, let me preserve it.

Comparing a car to shoes is not a really good example, especially a Mercedes. Though I can understand how collectors would be upset but most of them were trying to sell the shoe so I have no sympathy for them.

LOL we can’t rely on SNKRS or OneNess at this point. Jumping through hoops. If you purchased your size who cares what u do with them? lol. I respect the anti-resell method but this ain’t it. Nike wouldn’t even do this crazy stuff lol.

i dont get why people keep saying "after we buy the product, its ours to do with as we want, they cant tell us what to do"......thats true, but thats not what theyre doing, so that point is moot.

theyre telling everyone what they have to do with the kicks BEFORE they cop. they aint yours yet :lol: so whoever makes it up to the register with a pair, should not be surprised or upset, because you agreed beforehand. and if you dont agree beforehand, well, you aint making it up to the register to pay for anything. stores can absolutely refuse to sell you the shoes if they want.

does any1 know if the store made the customers lace em up and wear em up to the register to pay? that would be the smart thing to do, to prevent any situations where sum1 says sure ill wear them out and then they pay and they refuse to lace em up and try to dip lol

Back
Top Bottom