Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Took lunch early and sped over to Kith. In and out quickly, just a couple resellers lurking. Two cops inside. :lol: Leather is butter :smokin

9EA89A69-C5B4-4108-AF2B-60256F1B7B09.jpeg
Let's see some on feet lol.

What is amazing to me is the fact that after all of these years, and releases, stores still do not know how to properly release a shoe... Multiple releases a week... same issues over and over again... But people still jump through hoops to purchase from them..

This release was a joke to me... ultimate troll move from JB/Nike.. Call a shoe "No Ls" but make it limited... But, we eat it up ever every time.. I didn't want the shoe, and I hope whoever wanted them got a fair shake... but damn.. Kinda hard not to feel a little dissed by this one, at least to me.

I love this, they seem upset about wearing them out of the store:lol:

Very dumb tactics in my opinion.

What if the store owner goes to buy a new Benz this weekend. And the dealer says "you gotta put 10,000+ miles on the car this weekend to diminish the value or we can repo"

Like, nahhh, it's my product, if I wanna preserve it, let me preserve it.

What is amazing to me is the fact that after all of these years, and releases, stores still do not know how to properly release a shoe... Multiple releases a week... same issues over and over again... But people still jump through hoops to purchase from them..

This release was a joke to me... ultimate troll move from JB/Nike.. Call a shoe "No Ls" but make it limited... But, we eat it up ever every time.. I didn't want the shoe, and I hope whoever wanted them got a fair shake... but damn.. Kinda hard not to feel a little dissed by this one, at least to me.

And it says "General Release" on the inside part of the tongue. :lol: JB definitely trolling.

Very dumb tactics in my opinion.

What if the store owner goes to buy a new Benz this weekend. And the dealer says "you gotta put 10,000+ miles on the car this weekend to diminish the value or we can repo"

Like, nahhh, it's my product, if I wanna preserve it, let me preserve it.

thats the tradeoff i guess for being given the opportunity to cop the shoes vs slim to none chance elsewhere.
they didnt spring it as a surprise on anybody. terms were made clear beforehand. any1 who didnt agree or wasnt wit it could always go try their chances at another retailer.

I took an L on the no L, so I guess that “No L” I have to come up with a question. “What is will I get a pair?” I will now call these the Jeopardy 1s. Thanks .

thats the tradeoff i guess for being given the opportunity to cop the shoes vs slim to none chance elsewhere.
they didnt spring it as a surprise on anybody. terms were made clear beforehand. any1 who didnt agree or wasnt wit it could always go try their chances at another retailer.
This. If the terms were stated beforehand then I don’t see a problem.

I have zero sympathy for anyone crying about being able to purchase a $600+ dollar shoe for $160, minus the box. Ridiculous.

Wait ...so u wait in line, pay for the shoes with your money, and can’t leave the store without wearing them? ***** ain’t no way

2018- we getting sold shoes with no box

2030- getting sold shoes that you not suppose to wear :rofl:

people dont wear shoes now

they cop take a pick put on stock x

or order from a retailer for retail swap labels off to stock x lets be real

people lose they ish when they hear a restock is coming talking about they killing the brand no they killing your resale.... but nike trolling for this one though

hey remember folks people complained last year when jordans were boring and easy to get so now that its limited yall i wanna feel special people happy i mean just pay 600 off a reseller and feel special

real bros would've carried my mans out, instead of letting him walk like a penguin lmao

for what he breaking me off his resell profits..... that aint real bros

real bros would have recorded and blast him on the ig story....

idk what kind of man carries another man.. (Camron voice)

Back
Top Bottom