Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1s show up on my snkrs app but it won't let me buy still says all sizes in stock

if it doesnt say exclusive access at the top, u didnt really get access. youll keep getting errors.
at least thats according to nike

Saw a few of these on twitter...
Screenshot_2018-11-07-12-28-00.png

Man...Today is a day of complete B|_|llsh!t in the sneaker game. A sneaker that is "intended" to be Anti-resell gets released amid the MOST confusion as could have been offered....and then, you have some of the crappiest releases that were either shut down or you were told what to do with your own property by the retailer....AND......THEY KEPT A VERY PERTINENT PART OF OWNERSHIP.....THE BOX!?!?! AFTER you paid $160!!!!!!! GIVE US THE DAMN BOX!!!!!! That ain't a cute tactic! It's annoying and childish! This is outrageous man....Jordan and Nike should be BEYOND Embarassed!!!

What kind of Social-Media-troll CHILD do you have running your releases??? This is unprofessional to the EXTREME!

And now you got Shiekh offering a $299+ package per month so you "get what you want"......Meanwhile, Shiekh couldn't have any LESS appealing clothing. Allow me to put this in terms that you might understand, Shiekh..."Lifestyle....NO STYLIST!!" Wow....Look at you JB...Your partners are Wh0rinig you out. You owe your constituency of customers an apology. GIVE IT!

are the '14 black/White 1's comfortable after a few wears? On par with? Trying to decide if i'm gonna keep mine or sell and buy some '16 black toes

Them days of over paying for a pair of shoes is over for me. 100 percent In fact I just about done buying shoes altogether Last 3 I want are jordan 3 cyber Monday’s and double up on the Jordan 3
CHLOROPHYLL But that’s just me. Good luck to all that stay in the game
shoulda chilled on them per orders my guy...good luck!
GleefulAgonizingCygnet-max-1mb.gif

Man...Today is a day of complete B|_|llsh!t in the sneaker game. A sneaker that is "intended" to be Anti-resell gets released amid the MOST confusion as could have been offered....and then, you have some of the crappiest releases that were either shut down or you were told what to do with your own property by the retailer....AND......THEY KEPT A VERY PERTINENT PART OF OWNERSHIP.....THE BOX!?!?! AFTER you paid $160!!!!!!! GIVE US THE DAMN BOX!!!!!! That ain't a cute tactic! It's annoying and childish! This is outrageous man....Jordan and Nike should be BEYOND Embarassed!!!

What kind of Social-Media-troll CHILD do you have running your releases??? This is unprofessional to the EXTREME!

And now you got Shiekh offering a $299+ package per month so you "get what you want"......Meanwhile, Shiekh couldn't have any LESS appealing clothing. Allow me to put this in terms that you might understand, Shiekh..."Lifestyle....NO STYLIST!!" Wow....Look at you JB...Your partners are Wh0rinig you out. You owe your constituency of customers an apology. GIVE IT!

I might live to regret losing it on the first half of my post, should JB End up having copious amounts for us all.....But I'll stand by it as the landscape currently stands. Hahaha!!

So funny watching all of this unfold. When a shoe is hard to get, these kids lose their minds and cry. :lol:

Bravo, Jordan Brand, this is the perfect release to show where we are today with sneakers.

Honestly, taking these kids boxes and making them wear the shoes out the store???

Sounds like a charge back.

Then they'll just starting making kids pay cash only!!

I would have no issue with them having me wear my shoes out in case I got lucky enough to get a limited shoe. And this is coming from someone that waits a couple of years (minimum) to unDS shoes. That's one of the best ways to combat reselling I think. If it's a caveat that allows people who want them for themselves, I'm all for it. I've actually wondered why more retailers don't do this. It's not like these limited kicks are going to sit anyway. I would however want the box or at least some alternative box to place them in. Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom