Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Honestly, I hate that they keep the box and this is from someone who does not mind wearing them out at all because I wanted these for the toe anyway. And if the decisions is no box means sale. I’m going no box. That’s simple.

Now as someone else stated...if I don’t want to wear them for whatever reason. I would’ve laced up...paid...walked like that kid that won Summers and immediately remove them once out side the door. Sale done I’m out your store...you can’t tell me **** now.

WHat's Oneness gonna do? **** them. I stopped spending my money with them a long time ago because of how terrible their business practices are. Hell, I use to vouch for them big time but not after seeing how some of those douche bags responded to other NTer's

Damn it, as if these unions were gonna be impossible enough already. Bron Bron promoting them.

It's a wrap. Gonna sit on Stock X like it's the snkrs app till I get a price that floats my boat.

someone should have came in on a wheelchair.
Yeah.... no.
giphy.gif

yup. when i first saw early pics of em, i was like nah trash. but now that i seen more and more people with pairs in hand and their pics/vids, they kinda growing on me.
same here. I really liked them with the red laces someone posted a couple of days ago. And i usually don't like to change my laces to something thats completely different from the shoe, but those were dope to me. Got me interested. Do they come with red laces?

same here. I really liked them with the red laces someone posted a couple of days ago. And i usually don't like to change my laces to something thats completely different from the shoe, but those were dope to me. Got me interested. Do they come with red laces?

yup the red laces work well on those, i seen the pics posted. and yea, they do come with the red ones as the extra in the little baggie.

ROY I really hope I don’t miss on. I don’t wanna pay more than $250 shipped on em. Used to have the Escape Huarache’s and Air Force 3’s back in HS. Reminds me a lot of that color scheme.

Back
Top Bottom