• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
DrcYGPWXQAAeImC.jpg

So the new style is wearing pants that are purposely too short? Wow.

Rookies look good with red but I’ll stick with black.

The whole entire dad shoe craze and clunky dorky looking outfits is pretty wack but I get the appeal. Imo they should stick to something that'll actually last instead of hopping from one trend to the next.

The shoes are the least offensive part in that pic, tbh. 700s are decent shoes but my god are there some awful fits that I’ve seen with them.

The shoes are the least offensive part in that pic, tbh. 700s are decent shoes but my god are there some awful fits that I’ve seen with them.
This.

The jacket is nice, it’s got some Barbour Ashby vibes, in terms of the cut/style.

I think the reason why they all rub me the wrong way is because every outfit seeems mad "try hard" like people try hard to dress like a dork or to dress tacky. People try hard to dress poor and will pay absurd amounts of cash to look like a bum off the street. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Try hard culture is the worse. Like if I was rich and famous I wouldn't follow s Trend personally. I'd just dress how I always dress adopting aspects of different styles but not goin full on tack mode with it. No matchy match. No ill-fitting clothes. No dork fits. All these "dad shoes" and not one pair of Gray New Balance 997's? Smh those are the ultimate dad shoes and they're clean and versatile

Back
Top Bottom