Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Purp n’ Camo

6FB2CB74-C13F-41F8-A170-00F98274CF02.jpeg

Yellow camo works with the Purps.. One of the girls we run with had that on a few days ago.
Maybe a darker green (Swedish camo?) would go..

camo goes with everything, just interested in the top that ties the ensemble together; lol at the people outside of nt we ask to film us

damn ravens won't let me break my joints out

aiight the camo was the loudest, cool fit
is galactic g a brand?

Last edited:
camo goes with everything, just interested in the top that ties the ensemble together; lol at the people outside of nt we ask to film us

damn ravens won't let me break my joints out

aiight the camo was the loudest, cool fit
is galactic g a brand?

I’m a Steeler so f*** that $#!+ u talking lolol jkjk and Galactic is a skate shop here in Orlando that’s been open since 1996. They drop the occasional merch. The owner Ken is dope. Bought the camo NSB pants with the Tiffany’s this am.

After getting pines and shadows this week, I now know how much I need shadows and how much i dont need pines. Both are going back though.

Most people complained about the 2017 royals. Understandably so, but I'm so glad I had gotten a good pair off the bat. Leather was nice and thick a lil the blue parts were very lightly tumbled. Which I dug a lot because nike OD'd the "tumble" on the b/reds and many other cokorways. There really wasnt any inconsistencies either. No glue marks or loose threads. Wore these babies today

20181110_214148.jpg

Back
Top Bottom