Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Most people complained about the 2017 royals. Understandably so, but I'm so glad I had gotten a good pair off the bat. Leather was nice and thick a lil the blue parts were very lightly tumbled. Which I dug a lot because nike OD'd the "tumble" on the b/reds and many other cokorways. There really wasnt any inconsistencies either. No glue marks or loose threads. Wore these babies today

20181110_214148.jpg
The shadows are the ones to buy. Better quality and easier color to wear. People are sleeping on those bad boys.

This just shows me that JB can give us that OG aesthetic to the T but always opt out of doing that. They can release the rest of the OG run but they opt out of it. They give us shoes with a message but release them in a way that's completely opposite of the message. I'm glad I'm at that point where I'm just about through with sneakers.
Dude I know. JB be st8 up trollin us. I get the vibe they are trollin us. And to top ot off it REAPLY grinds my gears that celebs and influencers get **** for free sent to them. They forget about people like us that are die hard fans spending our hard earned $ on this ****. Its totally unfair. They can totally afford that **** and they rub it in our face. Oh you not an elite celeb? F you pay me

250E6E19-AD76-4516-9902-DED011192399.jpeg
Yea try to go up $50 on me, soon as I put my offer in. Still got them for the price I wanted 3 weeks later. I’m in it for the long haul buddy
I hate when sellers do that! Hella petty on StockX lol. Nice cop and good price! I hardly wear my Laneys but they fire.

as mentioned below - 22% off with 'S22NGLE'

Nike UK site has an 11% off code at the moment.. 'S11NGLE'

Last edited:
Anyone working on a project to remove the stripe on PSG’s?

Stitches throwing me off . . if it was glued down without the stitching I’m pretty sure it could be done carefully / with goo gone . Been thinking about it but those two stitches sketch me out , unless someone has a surefire method I’ll keep em for beaters as is

EDIT : ROTY loaded into SNKRS Nov. 17th
382038CD-0630-4700-929A-A22EDEE07E30.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom