j2.jpg
j3.jpg
j4.jpg
j5.jpg
j6.jpg

Via @brkicks
welp, that just ruined them for me

out

I have to be up early handing **** that morning, but I gotta at least try for that Neutral Grey Black Toe pair. So damn fire.

Still think the unions are complete trash. I appreciate the idea behind them, but the execution is terrible.
I'd say the blue / reds are better than the black / grey ones.
But that's still like saying a punch in the face is better than a kick in the nuts.

If anyone could help me with that checkin code for 90014 I’d GREATLY appreciate it...I KNOW it’s a LOOOOOOONG shot... hit me in the DM’a or whatvever..

If anyone could help me with that checkin code for 90014 I’d GREATLY appreciate it...I KNOW it’s a LOOOOOOONG shot... hit me in the DM’a or whatvever..

You just get a code from any zip code, enter their zip, select stores. After you earn the extra minute, edit store selected, change zip code back to yours

You just get a code from any zip code, enter their zip, select stores. After you earn the extra minute, edit store selected, change zip code back to yours

I tried that when I was checking in this weekend, they said “we’re not getting them so we don’t have a code for those”...obviously I’m no where near that zip but if I hit I’m taking the trip...once I enter the code and get the confirmation I’ll slide somene a few bucks via pp for their time....thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I tried that when I wasn’t checking in this weekend, they said “we’re not getting them so we don’t have a code for those”...obviously I’m no where near that zip but if I hit I’m taking then trip...once I enter the code and get the confirmation I’ll slide somene a few bucks via pp for their time....thanks in advance!

add the yeezys then check in

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom