Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Still think the unions are complete trash. I appreciate the idea behind them, but the execution is terrible.
I'd say the blue / reds are better than the black / grey ones.
But that's still like saying a punch in the face is better than a kick in the nuts.

tenor.gif

travis stole one of the escape color ways from AF1s, saw the methanol af1 and said "its lit"

Shoe is trash.
E for effort, but you must mean the ari menthols. That wasn't an AF1 and it wasn't a backwards swoosh, it was literally the logo on a box of newports (which, fwiw, has been around longer than the swoosh). Not that the backwards swoosh is something new on Nikes, either. I know it was used on some 90s models but it's been more prominent since the LeBron 10.

Random is random. I don’t know why that’s so difficult for us to accept. I said us, because even I was wondering if my purchase the day before had anything to do with my reserve, but I know it’s just random luck.
Nah it does matter cuhz when I buy a shoe a day or few before a shoe gona drop it gives u a reserve try it again buy a jordan 1 1 or 2 days before the Roty and see if u get a reserved if you do cancel the shoe you bought and keep roty (thank me later)

they need to give some reserves for people like 0 for a thousand on releases

they know when you try.....

now that would be good customer service folks be so happy when they finally get something if anything limited after taking L after L...

more like your success rate increases if you haven't had anything in a while....

Nah it does matter cuhz when I buy a shoe a day or few before a shoe gona drop it gives u a reserve try it again buy a jordan 1 1 or 2 days before the Roty and see if u get a reserved if you do cancel the shoe you bought and keep roty (thank me later)

nah its random. ive bought kicks the week of a drop, and on thurs i got nada. happened many times.
dude up there in the pic never copped a jordan in his life and got reserved some hyped 1s.

hard to buy anything from Nike when any shoe even semi GR i cant get and the FTL apps make it easy as heck to go get...

i can go 3 for 3 on some shadows via FTL app or tbh many other shoes

take an L on snkrs or many other shoes

then be like you don't want the PSG nope you dont want these recently trash 11's Nope

then try for something nice like acronyms (imo are nice to me) take an L now reselling for basically retail once the market flopped lol sheesh... im buying more shoes off stock x (at dang near retail) than nike now. mostly cause snkrs is trash bots and shock drops and random reasons..... oh and the trash notification system that sometimes works...

hard to buy anything from Nike when any shoe ever semi GR i cant get and the FTL apps make it easy as heck to go get...

i can go 3 for 3 on some shadows via FTL app or tbh many other shoes

take an L on snkrs or many other shoes

then be like you don't want the PSG nope you dont want these recently trash 11's Nope

then try for something nice like acronyms (imo are nice to me) take an L now reselling for basically retail once the market flopped lol sheesh... im buying more shoes off stock x (at dang near retail) than nike now. mostly cause snkrs is trash bots and shock drops and random reasons..... oh and the trash notification system that sometimes works...

their SNKRS pass is a joke. its comparable to trying to reserve yeezys from adidas app. once reserves go live, you have 2 secs to book. even less on the adidas app.

Back
Top Bottom