Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anywayse if youguys struck out on the rookie of the year. The resell for those would be less than $300.

Retail or bust
tenor.gif

Anyone think theres a chance for the ROTY to end up like the David Letterman's...?? Just based on them both being closely tied to outfits that he wore, early on. I get how the ROTY has more meaning as its tied to an accolade, but...? I guess I'm just not sold on truly wanting a pair. Only time I like them is with the red laces.

So, if I strike out come release, I'm not gonna pay resell...I'd rather buy a Pine Green to match my Court Purple's. Or a Bred toe, UNC or Yellow Ochre...PLUS a Hyper Royal and another other less hyped AJI. More bang for my buck.

Court Purples are my first AJ purchase in YEARS...So, I got catching up to do anyway now that I'm interested again.

Sorry....Diatribe complete. Lol!

Anyone think theres a chance for the ROTY to end up like the David Letterman's...?? Just based on them both being closely tied to outfits that he wore, early on. I get how the ROTY has more meaning as its tied to an accolade, but...? I guess I'm just not sold on truly wanting a pair. Only time I like them is with the red laces.

So, if I strike out come release, I'm not gonna pay resell...I'd rather buy a Pine Green to match my Court Purple's. Or a Bred toe, UNC or Yellow Ochre...PLUS a Hyper Royal and another other less hyped AJI. More bang for my buck.

Court Purples are my first AJ purchase in YEARS...So, I got catching up to do anyway now that I'm interested again.

Sorry....Diatribe complete. Lol!

Nah, letterman’s went to the outet I’m pretty sure and were heavily discounted at certain stores online.

Like someone said before, if the ROTY don’t sell out ASAP they will during the following week imo

JB has done a good job recently at maximizing their profits. For shoes they know won’t sell as well, they’re not producing as many imo.

Wonder why the rookies reselling like that...are they really that fire? My mall fcfs at both stores and it'll be ghost city most likely but meth is the best Saturday seller out here so I get it

departing from copping 1s for a minute until I see an og on the radar. All releases are being skipped and passed on unless I'm trying to make some kind of a profit but I'm not like that. I am looking to get a pair of gray OG NB 997's though for the culture.

I’m so irritated and confused with theses foot stores! Why would this release still be FCFS for the ROTY, the whole point in having these apps & spending so much on these VIP accounts is to prevent headaches & situations like this! None of us are try to be camped out or posted up early af in the cold for this release, the thing is, they know better & the situation is made easier on them with the reserves, & they’ve used the process for a few absolute garbage releases none of us wanted this year, why would they do this, Champs & Finishline aren’t getting these, so it’s about to be a **** show & im getting to old for this type of chaos Brehs...WTF?!

I’m so irritated and confused with theses foot stores! Why would this release still be FCFS for the ROTY, the whole point in having these apps & spending so much on these VIP accounts is to prevent headaches & situations like this! None of us are try to be camped out or posted up early af in the cold for this release, the thing is, they know better & the situation is made easier on them with the reserves, & they’ve used the process for a few absolute garbage releases none of us wanted this year, why would they do this, Champs & Finishline aren’t getting these, so it’s about to be a **** show & im getting to old for this type of chaos Brehs...WTF?!
Just be there Friday night. And you'll get a pair.

^Probably IKEA on those shelves. If not, then IKEA definitely has something like that.

Ask for shelving with the invisible mounting system.

Only legwork i'm doing on the roty is clicking my mouse or tapping on my phone
Actually that's the only legwork i ever do
Unless i hit on the footapps then i drive down to the store
Even then I hate waiting in line when i pickup reserved pairs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom