Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m so irritated and confused with theses foot stores! Why would this release still be FCFS for the ROTY, the whole point in having these apps & spending so much on these VIP accounts is to prevent headaches & situations like this! None of us are try to be camped out or posted up early af in the cold for this release, the thing is, they know better & the situation is made easier on them with the reserves, & they’ve used the process for a few absolute garbage releases none of us wanted this year, why would they do this, Champs & Finishline aren’t getting these, so it’s about to be a **** show & im getting to old for this type of chaos Brehs...WTF?!

It's simple, they love resellers and chaos and they are stupid.

IMG_5958.jpg

Picked these up today at footaction :pimp:

I like the red better.

It's simple, they love resellers and chaos and they are stupid.

Reality here.

I hate to sound like a broken record but my HOH is a pretty high performing store in the most popular mall in the area. Manager said stock wasn’t great or anything and was PISSED these are FCFS. FTL corporate wants that hype to build and wants the chaos. It gets people talking like we are now. Especially since the holiday season is coming they want that “shoe hype” at the highest level.

Like some on here I want the ROTY but they’re not worth a FCFS hassle.

Last edited:
Enjoying your saturday relaxing > Camping out for some slightly better than average 1's...I work with hormonal 15-16 year olds everyday from 6:40 to 2, I need my weekends to recharge. SNKRS or bust.

i work a desk job and tell other people what to do

with that said i need my 3 days off a week to recharge...... also the nike store should have my size laying around i will pull up when they open and see whats good thats the most effort they getting out of me lmao

resellers will attempt to cop and sell and these will bottom out like the purps and pines

lets be honest the purps was a better 1 and look how resell flopped for some sizes...... don't mind me tho im a big footer as of late life has been golden in terms of pricing and my size laying over. them small footers and half size gang are getting killed in after market

resellers will attempt to cop and sell and these will bottom out like the purps and pines

lets be honest the purps was a better 1 and look how resell flopped for some sizes...... don't mind me tho im a big footer as of late life has been golden in terms of pricing and my size laying over. them small footers and half size gang are getting killed in after market

yea being size 9-9.5 is stress. Envy y’all big footers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom