• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
more people are shopping online now too

online sales are sometimes well most times better and since you don't need it untill Christmas most people open with wait times.. ebates and other sites make it a plus to shop online

Ok. Get back to me if there is a shooting the likes of Columbine or Parkland for Jordan's. I guarantee you there will be backlash and change.

The likelihood of that happening is so rare. But if it happens I'll be sure to see you in the forums as the next hype release comes out and people start asking for links and draws and codes etc. It'll never change. We look at the horror of things and feel for a second than it's back to normal. It always happens. They may face some backlash but people will still buy, buy, buy. Feeding the horrid beast that they are up against.

Here's the kicker, even if you were to protest there are millions others who will still cop and won't feel a thing or even an oz of guilt.

Last edited:
off topic but wasn't there a guy going off at stock x for not moderating their prices like mad they keep letting shoes sell for below retail...

i was so confused when i heard the story idk if true tho...

this holiday is going to have some would be resellers so upset

i remember when old dudes and parents were out reselling yeezys and jordans to buy christmas gifts and other stuff. i hope they already learn that basic resell is dead
I saw something about this on twitter..

i guess some dude was whining to the dude that created it about under cutting

Ok. Get back to me if there is a shooting the likes of Columbine or Parkland for Jordan's. I guarantee you there will be backlash and change.
Zero meaningful change has happened to protect schools after both of those incidents though...its a cycle, after a bad release, they go to draws and raffles, months pass and its calm with a lot of raffles ending with unclaimed pairs. So we jump back to FCFS, release turns into a s***show, back to raffles. Rinse and repeat.

It's been happening lol in this country..hell this world, capitalism reigns supreme.

People get real life murdered and trampled on black Friday and it's still an annual tradition. No store or company really comes under fire and the punishment if there is any is light. The tradition carries on and people still justify it to themselves.

It's the nature of the beast and greed of the companies and consumers.

i see black friday differently. thats once a year. and plus theres no reserve or app system for black friday goods. theres too many different people wanting to buy too many different products on that day. having people line up for black friday is just about the only way to handle it practically.
but with jordan/sneaker releases, its multiple times a month every single month. and theres already app/reserve systems in place. but for whatever reason, nike/jb just decided not to utilize it this release.

i get what u mean tho.

I saw something about this on twitter..

i guess some dude was whining to the dude that created it about under cutting

facts they mad they created a more efficient system

like they discovered reselling

i will say it loud for people in the back clothes and shoes were not created to be resold... if u come up great, but ur not a damn gold miner it wasn't meant for that... unless you create a commerce system like stock c

I got lucky and paid closer to 6 for both, couldn't pass that deal up
tenor.gif

i will say it loud for people in the back clothes and shoes were not created to be resold... if u come up great, but ur not a damn gold miner it wasn't meant for that... unless you create a commerce system like stock c

how does one expect stockx not to allow people to sell shoes under retail on their website, when all the major retailers have those same shoes for under retail?
if a shoe is sitting like a duck, and FTL/FTA/Champs etc all have that same shoe on their site/stores on discount for lets say $150, why would any1 ever cop that shoe from stockx for 190 + shipping? nobody would cop off stockx if that were the case.

lol, resellers nowadays out their mind and out of touch with reality.

Some of these resellers really think they're the wolf of wall street...I don't hate the hustle its simple supply and demand I just feel like they can't complain about competition because they know what it is. Why would a consumer pay more for the same product? You either match the market or hold out. If you can't afford to sit on your investment you shouldn't be flipping shoes in the first place.

facts greed i mean hey if you have a product and it sells great no shade

but some folks want people to throw money at them while sites have them setting

there are smart resellers that know when to strike, but that yeezy faze has some folks thinking anything on a FTL app will sell

If I can get the ROY's hassle free then its red laces allll day because that's when they look best with the Escape vibes; especially when I have RSBBs. I changed to white laces for Chi's, still have black laces in my RSBBs, so these will get red laces. If I can even get em.

For anyone that's in Los Angeles.
After 9pm saturday night. I suggest for you guys to be around where the pick up area is. Becsuse they'll will start selling the leftovers fcfs for unclaim pairs. Sizes varies.

Back
Top Bottom