Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
maybe there is a damand for them the wings gimmic gives folks that whole off white vibe hence the hype

no idea why foot apps want to FCFS these

lots of people don't even have checking accounts....

not as many people have access to cards than you think....

debit maybe for some i know lots of folks who don't have credit cards

That's the union L. A rule
Only cards are accepted
No cash
Easy way to catch fraud buyers

lots of people don't even have checking accounts....

not as many people have access to cards than you think....

debit maybe for some i know lots of folks who don't have credit cards

alotta these sneaker dudes are copping their kicks with credit cards and living paycheck to paycheck. not errbody got their priorities straight. why u think alotta resellers off their pairs for the low or return em to retailers within the week? cause they cant afford to hold the shoes and also cop the upcomming weeks drops too at the same time if those shoes dont flip quick

lotta wannabe resellers out there.

off topic but wasn't there a guy going off at stock x for not moderating their prices like mad they keep letting shoes sell for below retail...

i was so confused when i heard the story idk if true tho...

this holiday is going to have some would be resellers so upset

i remember when old dudes and parents were out reselling yeezys and jordans to buy christmas gifts and other stuff. i hope they already learn that basic resell is dead

Walking to Nike for pick up and saw this...

Attachments

• D35B72CB-F5D3-4ABE-BF01-96AE0A5D1C84.jpeg
    D35B72CB-F5D3-4ABE-BF01-96AE0A5D1C84.jpeg
    587.9 KB · Views: 28

dude is bugging.... he doesn't have to list on stock x if he wants to charge his dumb prices

ebay did the same thing you could undercut there too so i'm confused

buddy is basically mad he cant live off this no more and a free market not just some dude with 5 pairs is determining prices....

only thing was it was a little more effort resell back in the day and those who knew and had clients were profiting especially with ig pages and sneaker shows.. now anyone can resell and know where to find shoes and the value of said shoes in the aftermarket

the basic reseller is just being phased out like a factory worker to an automated process.......

LIKE THE RESELLERS USE TO SAY ADAPT OR DIE..... he needs to maybe adapt his reselling open a store or something to make himself more profitable

dude is bugging.... he doesn't have to list on stock x if he wants to charge his dumb prices

ebay did the same thing you could undercut there too so i'm confused

buddy is basically mad he cant live off this no more and a free market not just some dude with 5 pairs is determining prices....

only thing was it was a little more effort resell back in the day and those who knew and had clients were profiting especially with ig pages and sneaker shows.. now anyone can resell and know where to find shoes and the value of said shoes in the aftermarket

the basic reseller is just being phased out like a factory worker to an automated process.......

LIKE THE RESELLERS USE TO SAY ADAPT OR DIE..... he needs to maybe adapt his reselling open a store or something to make himself more profitable

i dont think he realizes how stupid he sounds....

Last edited:

He told the guy the truth..which is these resellers no longer have the power to set the market, the consumer does. Thats the thing, why is he mad at Stockx when OTHER resellers are the one lowering their asking prices to get the quick flip. The smart resellers aren't hurting because of stockx, its the ones who don't have the capital to flip shoes trying to get a quick buck that are.

damn no reserve on ROTYs for me. the new account theory for reserves seems to hold some truth. I used to get a ton of early access and reserves, nothing at all lately though :frown:

Back
Top Bottom