Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nah, next time just stay quiet and don't post anything stupid, like something you "heard" over the internet.

thats the dumbest thing i ever heard...you cant tell him dont post stupid things and then post something stupid lol.

people speculate on release info all the time on here, and its mostly hearsay until the companys comfirm. people post rumors of shoes dropping on here all the time, and alotta times those shoes get scrapped or the rumors just werent true.

why u so upset? did ya order get cancelled?

Last edited:
thats the dumbest thing i ever heard...you cant tell him dont post stupid things and then post something stupid lol.

people speculate on release info all the time on here, and its mostly hearsay until the companys comfirm.

why u so upset? did ya order get cancelled?
But you see how stupid it sounds when I post something like that. Facts > speculation.
Nah my orders just fine, ain't sweating one bit cause I know Unions gonna show me love since I'm in LA

But you see how stupid it sounds when I post something like that. Facts > speculation.
Nah my orders just fine, ain't sweating one bit cause I know Unions gonna show me love since I'm in LA

Wait, you’re saying Union is going to “show you love” since you live in LA?????? and you’re clowning me for posting about a rumor regarding cancellations????? LMAO. Deceased.

Mail day came from Cali today. Personals*.

Attachments

• 5766800E-6D7D-4169-A3F0-188F23E103D8.jpeg
    5766800E-6D7D-4169-A3F0-188F23E103D8.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 72
Wait, you’re saying Union is going to “show you love” since you live in LA?????? and you’re clowning me for posting about a rumor regarding cancellations????? LMAO. Deceased.
I never generalized my claim, while you did. I never claimed it was true for everyone in LA. Sit down and don't put words in my mouth

I never generalized my claim, while you did. I never claimed it was true for everyone in LA. Sit down and don't put words in my mouth

Literally your words:

“ain't sweating one bit cause I know Unions gonna show me love since I'm in LA”

all this complaining making it seem like people sold their pairs on stockx LOL. Patience guys you’ll get your $$$$$ hahaha

Crazy how the unions jumped over UNC and even the Yellow NFR that quick.

Still salty my card declined for no reason

Well Union blues only released 1 place, UNC 1's released everywhere lol. And NFR yellows shouldn't even be that high IMO, reds look better, but they're both ugly to me.

Literally your words:

“ain't sweating one bit cause I know Unions gonna show me love since I'm in LA”

You posted a generalized statement where it said "peeople with $28 shipping will be cancelled" while I wrote "they'll show ME love" , not for everyone who ordered from LA. You see the difference?

Back
Top Bottom