• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
0557E77A-EFEE-4BBA-8FF2-38DE5E79EFDE.jpeg
Just ordered these for 93 dollars shipped. Good price and had to have them. Anyone that has them how do you like them. GODBLESS fam

Nice pick up. Was looking at them on eBay people wanted over 1000 dollars. That’s just crazy I rather DOUBLE UP ON THE Jordan 3 JTH

See a video on YouTube dude saying the leather is just as good as bred toe and shattered backboards Not sure I Believe That. Just happy I was able to get them and looking forward to rocking them. Love all my Jordan’s god bless fam
those blues are better than both after far as the complete package goes. But we know the sbb is pigskin, who knows what that leather is supposed to be on those blues. Its soft everywhere though. Much more plush than both toes. The catch is the colorways sucks. Theyre indigo. Not royal. Not purple. Kind of loud

those blues are better than both after far as the complete package goes. But we know the sbb is pigskin, who knows what that leather is supposed to be on those blues. Its soft everywhere though. Much more plush than both toes. The catch is the colorways sucks. Theyre indigo. Not royal. Not purple. Kind of loud
Thanks for the input. Looking forward to rocking them. And yes you are 100000 percent correct very loud. I am going to do the lace swap to tone them down a little thanks again fam

anyone got that F&F invite to Footaction Union preview collection today? I got an email but wanted more details about it lol..

anyone got that F&F invite to Footaction Union preview collection today? I got an email but wanted more details about it lol..
Talked to the store manager and the Jordan rep over there. Basically, emails went out to select star club members, they had to rsvp to receive a confirmation email. That confirmation email is your access to the event. Footaction claims they have no control over the list ( cause I damn sure tried my hardest to get added on there), and say its all being handled by a third party. Be that, as it may, we all no that if they wanted to (and likely already have) their people will most def be getting access.

Either way, Im still on the hunt for my size 11

Edit: If you are able to go, go...they were pretty much guaranteeing that invitees will walk out with apparel and shoes.

Back
Top Bottom