Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Took pictures with my '85s...
full

Too bad those Spider-Man pieces of trash are dropping... probably pushes back any hope of a real Chicago another couple years...

Ehhh idk about that. They just released ROTY and Travis 1’s are supposed to hit in February I believe. The color is close and they’re both releasing within 6 months of each other.

Talked to the store manager and the Jordan rep over there. Basically, emails went out to select star club members, they had to rsvp to receive a confirmation email. That confirmation email is your access to the event. Footaction claims they have no control over the list ( cause I damn sure tried my hardest to get added on there), and say its all being handled by a third party. Be that, as it may, we all no that if they wanted to (and likely already have) their people will most def be getting access.

Either way, Im still on the hunt for my size 11

Edit: If you are able to go, go...they were pretty much guaranteeing that invitees will walk out with apparel and shoes.

i never RSVPed though, just an email that shows this..

means Im still good to go right? lol

Attachments

• 46526001_2078672032425066_3770306357547237376_n.jpg
    46526001_2078672032425066_3770306357547237376_n.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 24

To be honest, dont think so (both folks I talked to said its the confirmation email theyre checking for entry), but at least you got something. If it were me, Id try.

Just got email, caught a pair of the black toe unions from END raffle. My first win there, can't wait to wear these!

Bought blues on stockx last week before the release, not sure if I will ever un-DS those. They were so expensive, maybe some day but had to have them for the collection.

Still on the fence on adding the not 4 resell 1's to the collection. I try not to buy anything I wouldn't wear and I still can't see myself wearing those.

I got the email too but wasn't planning on going since I'm not really interested in the Unions. I went back after hearing about the RSVP and if you click the email picture it sends you to a survey but it says it's closed and winners have been notified. That's probably how you got the RSVP email.

i got that footaction email too. It would make too much sense if it said click here too rsvp.
I thought i was good but i also got that survey closed message.

Back
Top Bottom