Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
thats real nubuck. Its just the leather they used everywhere else but flipped around and buffed down. Everyone made it sound like they cheaped out on the swoosh

IMG_20181125_075207.jpg
what jeans are these?

Who here would trade their SBBs for these?

I was thinking about that same trade but I held back.
Yea unions are a more versitle CW but sbb.
It if you are thinking of getting unions get em now. What sz are you by the way. My homies has a shop and they ship I pick up my blacktops from them they still had blues left for below the resell rate.
https://www.instagram.com/post_culture/

Decided i need to wear my shoes a lot more... broke out my breds last night... glitter all over the front/black... i'll clean them and leave them out a while. It had been months since they even saw the light of day

seventy five hundred on a saint laurent jacket, B****, be careful where you dumpin' your ashes
Like, who are you trying to impress with those lol? What chick, if thats the case, is looking for the label of your jeans or jacket? And if they are, do you really need that?

Id rather spend that money on learning how to make my own jacket

I was thinking about that same trade but I held back.
Yea unions are a more versitle CW but sbb.
It if you are thinking of getting unions get em now. What sz are you by the way. My homies has a shop and they ship I pick up my blacktops from them they still had blues left for below the resell rate.
https://www.instagram.com/post_culture/

im a 14. Theres no way I could buy these and not sell the sbb right after. It would feel too dirty. Let me if they can do that 14 please

Like, who are you trying to impress with those lol? What chick, if thats the case, is looking for the label of your jeans or jacket? And if they are, do you really need that?

Id rather spend that money on learning how to make my own jacket

i mean, if dude has it like that i guess its nothing to him. theres no way in hell im spending 7500 on a jacket tho lmao

Doesn't matter to me, that SBB color way is what happens when JB gets something right and that is once in a blue moon. Added to the fact it took me a year to even get that shoe at a decent price.

JB gets things right more than once in a blue moon.

Congrats that you finally got it and at a decent price. Don't get me wrong, the SBB is a nice shoe, but to me the Union 1's harken back more towards the real OG '85 1 and that makes them special...like I said, to me anyway. I'd have no problem trading my SBB for another Storm Blue pair.

You have a point but it all depends what shoe you like more if your are wearing the kicks then the price point doesn’t matter..
This pretty much sealed it for me. Id feel much better un-ds'ing unions than sbbs

sbbs would feel like i just threw away money

Back
Top Bottom