Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Off white chis would be a better battle. Most would choose the chis now but I bet in a year its different

Once the word gets out about the materials its over with for sub 1000 prices, especially after people start wearing theirs and post pics of them broken in.

Walmart really does have everything :lol:

Screenshot_20181127-105736_Instagram.jpg

I personally think as styles do as they always do and change and the fake vintage, hodgepodge, deconstructed, overbranding, fake worn, dare-to-be-different trends all become played out and die then these pairs won't really age well. Meanwhile classics like the SBB will age really well over time and this time currently will be looked at as 2nd golden age for sneaker culture.

Meanwhile classics like the SBB will age really well over time and this time currently will be looked at as 2nd golden age for sneaker culture.

Oh really. Is that why I have glitter covering my pair. Not really aging well if you ask me. They aren't even that old. Very cheap black synthetic leather.

Oh really. Is that why I have glitter covering my pair. Not really aging well if you ask me. They aren't even that old. Very cheap black synthetic leather.

Wipe it off, wear em way more frequently, condition em, don't throw em back in a box and I can just about guarantee to you that those steps will drastically lessen the glitter effect and if you're lucky like me I guess, it will completely diminish it to the point where the glitter won't come back. Also, I was talking about aesthetic and versatility and uniqueness as a whole. If one owns the black toes, storms, Chicago, UNC, Black/Whites already, then all these collabs are kind of redundant w/ the colorways alone. Also, who's to say the unions won't be hit with glitter as well? They just came out.

If one owns the black toes, storms, Chicago, UNC already, Black/Whites, then all these collabs are kind of redundant as a colorway alone. Also, who's to say the unions won't be hit with glitter as well? They just came out.

You have a point there. The SBB is unique on colorway. I will give you that.

As far as glitter on Union's. I'm betting their won't be any glitter hitting those. We will see in time.

Back
Top Bottom