• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
09712968-4055-4220-AAD0-43E6A3FB274D.gif

So, what do those people put on their resumes? "Limited Sneaker Distributor?" "Professional Goon?" :lol:

I have no problem with anyone who wants to flip their kicks, whatever, it's all good. I do have an issue with bots (unfair, against T&C), and an even bigger issue with those garbage dudes that cut lines and start fights.

Reselling can be a job, but it’s not a career. Big difference.

Reselling successfully with a lot of stock beats sitting at a desk and getting yelled at by your boss 5 days a week lol

NTers HATE resellers :lol: just learn how to get cop shoes or get plugged through being friendly.

So, what do those people put on their resumes? "Limited Sneaker Distributor?" "Professional Goon?" :lol:

I have no problem with anyone who wants to flip their kicks, whatever, it's all good. I do have an issue with bots (unfair, against T&C), and an even bigger issue with those garbage dudes that cut lines and start fights.
Exactly how I feel. I'm sure most resellers just flip shoes they can get as a side hustle anyways. The people that camp is the small minority.

Dudes that backdoor/bot/cut in line are the real scum that take away from honest people trying to get the shoes.

Let me ensure you that their future employer will not give a damn about how many shoes they resold. :lol:

Who they gonna call for a reference? Their mom?

Lmao its a job for middle men to purchase sneakers before the customer does or quicker than them using bots and sell it at a higher cost so the middle man can eat. shut the $&?! up and get your *** on the employment line :lol:

Hot chick: so what do you do for a living?

Reseller: I sell sneakers from my parents crib

Hot chick: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lol hot chicks don't care how you get money just that you got it and there's plenty of guys who have no money and can pull hot chicks

here come the internet thug NTers who work prestigious jobs :rofl:

everything in economics is resold why dont you go yell at whoever re sold you a home at a higher price?

Shipping shoes, acquiring them, and dealing with clients is the same as a job.

It’s called working for yourself
:lol: it aint self employment buying someone elses stuff to make more money.

make YOUR OWN money from scratch.

:lol: it aint self employment buying someone elses stuff to make more money.

make YOUR OWN money from scratch.

What lol? So don’t people buy properties owned by someone else? Don’t stores and restaurants and gas stations buy food and snacks from someone else?

What lol? So don’t people buy properties owned by someone else? Don’t stores and restaurants and gas stations buy food and snacks from someone else?
not talking about real estate, talking about 9-5
then get loans, make products, profit, pay debt, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
here come the internet thug NTers who work prestigious jobs :rofl:

everything in economics is resold why dont you go yell at whoever re sold you a home at a higher price?

It’s not a matter of profitability, it’s a matter of sustainability. The sneaker resell bubble is going to burst eventually. And the question is what do full time resellers do after that happens, when they have a resume with no work history in the last 10 years, no educational degree, no previous employers for reference, etc.

No ones yelling my guy. Just saying it might not be as good as it seems. A decade from now for a lot of these major resellers are gonna find themselves in minimum wage jobs if they don’t have a long term plan. And reselling sneakers ain’t it chief.

Annnnnyways anyone catch a W yet? Not seeing anything on here or Twitter yet.

Not holding out much hope for my 8.5 anyways lol

It’s not a matter of profitability, it’s a matter of sustainability. The sneaker resell bubble is going to burst eventually. And the question is what do full time resellers do after that happens, when they have a resume with no work history in the last 10 years, no educational degree, no previous employers for reference, etc.

No ones yelling my guy. Just saying it might not be as good as it seems. A decade from now for a lot of these major resellers are gonna find themselves in minimum wage jobs if they don’t have a long term plan. And reselling sneakers ain’t it chief.

that wasnt the argument though. im well aware of this. how do you know all resellers have no resume, no corporate work experience, or education? you and other NTers are just coming to these conclusions based on the fact that you guys hate resellers. theres no need to come to that conclusion based off of hate. also i dont think reselling will die because people were saying that years ago. theres always going to be new hype and trends.

Back
Top Bottom