Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My feelings on any raffles and 90% of 1s coming out.

FxXSs.jpg

Do we know what these look like yet? If there’s a pic on a previous page, lmk. I don’t mind going back.
8119F176-B8DC-457B-91B4-0AEABB8195DF.png
It’s not a matter of profitability, it’s a matter of sustainability. The sneaker resell bubble is going to burst eventually. And the question is what do full time resellers do after that happens, when they have a resume with no work history in the last 10 years, no educational degree, no previous employers for reference, etc.

No ones yelling my guy. Just saying it might not be as good as it seems. A decade from now for a lot of these major resellers are gonna find themselves in minimum wage jobs if they don’t have a long term plan. And reselling sneakers ain’t it chief.

There is no bubble in the sneaker market, that term has been tossed around by wannabe-Twitter-eonomist. Resellers will slowly die out as people slowly stop buying sneakers, and other consumer goods, because of a recession and rise in unemployment. Sneaker resell will fall off when retail sales fall off, resellers won’t be anymore screwed than anyone else working in minimum wage jobs without a skill.

Came in here to see if anyone had some codes for the Orgin 1’s...that footlocker codes Twitter account hasn’t tweeted any in a while. All I see is reseller talk though smh.

Came in here to see if anyone had some codes for the Orgin 1’s...that footlocker codes Twitter account hasn’t tweeted any in a while. All I see is reseller talk though smh.

You follow snkr_twitr on Twitter? If you turn on mobile notifications from them you should catch one.

Back
Top Bottom