Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@ihust1e Yeah, I liked the hoodie haha. compa sneakers compa sneakers Thanks dude! Straight to feet haha unless it's raining of course. I was contemplating buying them off Stockx if they dipped to around 1k. Learned my lesson after last year's Igloos & Rust Pinks. That hurt the bank... a lot lol
Nice hoodies are nice (black) but mayoritario sold out I just ended up getting the white T and maybe I’ll get the pillows

@cobrab19 Yeah, it's definitely tempting to sell off some pairs since the value for them is so high but I know I'd definitely regret it with them being 1's. compa sneakers compa sneakers I totally missed the pillows. Just checked, forgot I grabbed a tee as well haha.

compa sneakers compa sneakers The black tee with the wings logo bro. It's simple but I love my union wings tee. Hell, I wish I doubled on the Union apparel haha. I was able to get a majority of what I wanted from the apparel. God damn lol I totally missed the pillows. For some reason, I thought it was a basketball lol

compa sneakers compa sneakers The black tee with the wings logo bro. It's simple but I love my union wings tee. Hell, I wish I doubled on the Union apparel haha. I was able to get a majority of what I wanted from the apparel. God damn lol I totally missed the pillows. For some reason, I thought it was a basketball lol
Did you get the union shoes doe ? I was to in a rush and missed out on the apparel but got the blacks

compa sneakers compa sneakers Yes sir! I got lucky on Union's site. I got through first on the clothes. I was stoked but realized it was just clothes lol. I got through on the Blacks and then the Blues shortly after. I kept getting declines for all the other apparel afterwards. I got extremely lucky that two of my boys in LA were able to pick up the Black Toe Unions for me. Debating if I'll be keeping the triple or giving it to my boy for Christmas. I'd try to make him dance like danrue for them for retail but he said no lol. I ask my friends to do things like that because I could technically keep the pairs for trade bait but I'd rather get a good laugh out of it and they get the pair for retail. I made one of my boys do the thizzle dance for Oreo V2's lmao

compa sneakers compa sneakers Yes sir! I got lucky on Union's site. I got through first on the clothes. I was stoked but realized it was just clothes lol. I got through on the Blacks and then the Blues shortly after. I kept getting declines for all the other apparel afterwards. I got extremely lucky that two of my boys in LA were able to pick up the Black Toe Unions for me. Debating if I'll be keeping the triple or giving it to my boy for Christmas. I'd try to make him dance like danrue for them for retail but he said no lol. I ask my friends to do things like that because I could technically keep the pairs for trade bait but I'd rather get a good laugh out of it and they get the pair for retail. I made one of my boys do the thizzle dance for Oreo V2's lmao
Make him do the sprinkler lol I need the blue pair lol hopefully they restockn

compa sneakers compa sneakers Lmao I've asked for several dances and he's said no to all. I feel like they could potentially restock. The password site is up with a space to fill in your e-mail. I'm going for the hoodie, long sleeve and another of the wings & photo tee if/when they do lol

compa sneakers compa sneakers Lmao I've asked for several dances and he's said no to all. I feel like they could potentially restock. The password site is up with a space to fill in your e-mail. I'm going for the hoodie, long sleeve and another of the wings & photo tee if/when they do lol
Go for a blue for me lol size 10 be nice I’ll go for the hoodie for u n long sleeve lol team work lol

compa sneakers compa sneakers I don't think I can even go for any of the shoes lol. Haha nice, we wear the same size. I tried to check out another Blue (I carted it) and it wasn't going through (first drop)

compa sneakers compa sneakers I don't think I can even go for any of the shoes lol. Haha nice, we wear the same size. I tried to check out another Blue (I carted it) and it wasn't going through (first drop)
And we go for the warriors you in the bay I’m in sac but yeah I have a feeling too they might restock we’ll share some on feet pic when you get ur solefly man

Splinters attained. Donnie's in the work.

20181210_183910.jpg
This is EXACTLY how I’m rocking my ROTYs.

I’d like a pair of Spideys to wear, so that I can keep my 2015 Chicago’s DS. I’m gonna use the same website i lucked up on in ‘15 for the Chicagos. Imma need super maximum effort once again to cop these

Last edited:
I’d like a pair of Spideys to wear, so that I can keep my 2015 Chicago’s DS. I’m gonna use the same website i lucked up on in ‘15 for the Chicagos. Imma need super maxium effort once again to cop these
I dont blame you. Im more so getting the Spideys because ive worn my Chicagos to death. Hopefully i hit on FTL with the head start. Im in the minority but I actually dont mind the 3m and clear bottom.

Back
Top Bottom