• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well put.

These dudes ain’t filing taxes or anything else a real business entails.

Bro.... yes they are lol at least the people who really do this ish are. You ever been to sneaker con? Most of them are filing taxes and operating as a business

Bro.... yes they are lol at least the people who really do this ish are. You ever been to sneaker con? Most of them are filing taxes and operating as a business

Disclaimer to NT: this dude is a full time reseller. Do not OOP this man anything :wink:

Haha really though dude take it to the DMs if you wanna keep trying to defend your group of resellers.

EB65AA7D-FFA2-4E0C-B7D4-A43A1BF620B5.jpeg

Disclaimer to NT: this dude is a full time reseller. Do not OOP this man anything :wink:

Haha really though dude take it to the DMs if you wanna keep trying to defend your group of resellers.

I’ve never asked anyone here to oop me anyways especially when most members strike out on GRs :lol:

A handful of people at a sneakercon doing it the right way do not represent the majority of resellers who are not

Regardless of color right?

I find blacktoe color to be the best for any color for my eyes.

I like the black/red the most but it’s probably my 3rd favorite blocking.

Back
Top Bottom