Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Today is a good day my brothas!!!!! copped a DS size 13 BHM and a DS size 13 road to the gold!!!!!  for near retail.

Im souped like campbells....

now I need my gucci's!!!

%24(KGrHqJ,!o!FBbD+8rHQBQZgd!g0!g~~60_1.JPG

%24T2eC16dHJHYE9nzpfIpYBRJDjlLZ-g~~60_57.JPG

got em & sold them & feel like $%^78 when these new "gucci's" dropped because they are crap in comparison

Got em, flipped em, lost em, need em, miss em, back to ballin!! :: wale voice::
Lmaooooo

In all seriousness, I completely agree. New gucci's are weak. Glad my SB's are still in great shape.

Last edited:
How nice are those BHM's in hand BigMike? I got my pair immediately the week before RD and haven't regretted it a bit. Great shoe with a ton of unique features, for an absolute great price. Not a flaw on em. Can't say that about many Jordan retro's these days. I know they aren't for everyone, but I reallllly like mine. Great collectors item and I'm a collector for sure. Congrats big man!

Here's my pair blingin with my February pickups. Only pic on my phone, but still shows that 3M flash at least!

Last edited:
lol found a pair of size 11 bulls in the most random place - legit website but they have it overpriced. wonder how they got there

smfh at the guccis hitting outlets what a shame .. top 3 shoes of last year to me ..

i wish i could find 10 pairs to stock for $59 LOL

How nice are those BHM's in hand BigMike? I got my pair immediately the week before RD and haven't regretted it a bit. Great shoe with a ton of unique features, for an absolute great price. Not a flaw on em. Can't say that about many Jordan retro's these days. I know they aren't for everyone, but I reallllly like mine. Great collectors item and I'm a collector for sure. Congrats big man!

Here's my pair blingin with my February pickups. Only pic on my phone, but still shows that 3M flash at least!
The BHM's are so under rated... the 3m is insane and the texture is deff top notch.

parden my ignorance but what are the "outlets"? are they nike stores? Are they like the mall outlets that get tons of different random merchandise? and why would they be marked down instead of retail? not B grades?

I love the BHM 1s too.

Very underrated.

& the 3M is unparalleled really.

Even the Fire Red 5s and Crimson 3s 3M doesn't shine like the 3M on the 1s.

Here's the BHM 1s next to the BHM 3s.

I love the BHM 1s too.

Very underrated.

& the 3M is unparalleled really.

Even the Fire Red 5s and Crimson 3s 3M doesn't shine like the 3M on the 1s.

Here's the BHM 1s next to the BHM 3s.
the more pics of the bhm make me wanna cop a pair....ill item locate a pair or 2 at FNL on sat and getting shipped in 

^ Thanks!

That was the first thing I did also.

The 3M pops so much!

I think even more so than the Green Bean 5s.

pc050010zb5.jpg

29urudg.png

Could just be the lighting though.

I don't know what size you wear, but there's still a 10.5 on OS LIFE for $115.

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/air-jodan-1-bhm

They look good in that pic Hughes!

The first thing I did was see how they looked with the flash when they showed up
3m is amazing on this pair..I can get my size for $100... I might pull the trigger soon...

But first I need a pair of Gucci... If you find a size 11 for a good price.. pm me bro... It would be greatly appreciated..

Last edited:
Foot action just added the Chicago 1's to the list of shoes that are going to release at the 34th street continued grand opening tomorrow.  Just in case anyone in NYC was still looking for a pair at retail.  I know they sat, I know they are around here and there, but you never know who might be on the lookout so I thought I'd share.

Just saw the Celtic 1's that are coming with the Nike Air tag. Not impressed at all. The quality isn't very good. They looked cheap to me. Disappointed bcuz I was going to pick them up. If they are $140, that's just ridiculous for the crap they used on those.

Last edited:
I know the Chicago 1's don't have very good quality at all but a friend at a local store called and said they are getting a couple left over pairs shipped in that didn't sell at other locations, and offered his discount, so I am going to go ahead and grab a pair for $77 after tax.  I'll make em beaters for sure.  They'll look good with my 1 collection so far at least
happy.gif

BHM 1's are the steal of the day on www.sneakersteal.com today.  Size 12 for $89 in case anyway wanted to leave a comment on that section and be entered for the chance to purchase.  I'd be all over it if they were my size and I didn't have a pair already.

I keep sayin it man.... the BHM 1's are under rated. Beautiful shoe and the 3m pops like popcorn in that skillet.

Back
Top Bottom