Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yea, the price is decent but I wanted to find a pair in a little better shape. They look better In those 3 pics than in the others. I saw a pair on ebay that looked like they were worn about 3 times, but there was a hole drilled through the toebox on each shoe [emoji]128546[/emoji]. Apparently they were store displays because they looked like they were almost ds. They went for around 150

150 is a steal, even with holes. Shape on em is completely different than what we get now.

I've been looking for a nice pair of og neutral greys for like 2 years lol. I was going to bid on that pair but I didn't know is it was possible to fix the holes or not.

There's a few Jordan's that will release between Nov 8 and Black Fridays Blk/infrared 6. But the black/gum bottom OG 1's release the week after Black Friday!!

Im really liking the black infrared 6s too. Correct infrared color + 3M + durabuck = [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

Yeah they are AJ 1s they should break in the same as any other 1
I orderd a pair of Baron 1's this week and  went down 0,5 cus the LM became wide after breaking them in but I'm almost thinking that the 0.5 down was a bad decision.

Length wise these are fine but they feel narrow.

Really? I thought they were going to use durabuck on these instead of nubuck or whatever they have been using.

Nope. Last release was either a really long-haired nubuck or suede, and these are a short haired nubuck with what looks to be some durabuck used on one or two sections like the '02 Charcoal VIIs.

Nope. Last release was either a really long-haired nubuck or suede, and these are a short haired nubuck with what looks to be some durabuck used on one or two sections like the '02 Charcoal VIIs.
Yeah the black infrareds used some crappy gorilla hair booboo suede but it's nubuck on the new retro. Better than suede but it's not durabuck but idc that much as long as it ain't suede

Yeah the black infrareds used some crappy gorilla hair booboo suede but it's nubuck on the new retro. Better than suede but it's not durabuck but idc that much as long as it ain't suede

Maybe if I didn't have the 2000 pair up to last year I would have such an easy time settling as well, but because of the 2000 Infrareds and DMP VIs, I know what nice durabuck looks/feels like too well to not be disappointed :smh:

Everything else is looking so right that I'm probably going to give in for the first time ever though when the release date comes.

Back
Top Bottom