Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@Zyzz , since were the same size, you want these royals if i dont take em (size 11.5, $260)? The ones im talking about above

send me pics, im not into used kicks but depending on how they look id be interested.
Word, ill send you pics only if i dont take them papi
wink.gif

i'm a 10.5, but i'll wear 4 pairs of socks to make it work
jk 
laugh.gif

Just got these in

:pimp:

I want another pair but I need to double up royals. I'm assuming the pair I was gonna buy from a NTer is most likely sold to his friend :frown:

I'm not paying more than 550 honestly and have no where else to look. Same spot I was in a couple months ago til I got very lucky

I have a very worn out Bred 1 Retro 2013, and would love to have a DS BN to keep and just adore hahahaha

Can you post pics? I want to see how the 2013 model looks beat up. I wear my pair a lot but it still hasn't broken in yet or look aged

:pimp:

I want another pair but I need to double up royals. I'm assuming the pair I was gonna buy from a NTer is most likely sold to his friend :frown:

I'm not paying more than 550 honestly and have no where else to look. Same spot I was in a couple months ago til I got very lucky
Royals will turn up unexpectedly somewhere, just gotta be on point. Kinda like me with these breds :lol:. Quality ain't as bad on em as ppl make it out to be.

Royals will turn up unexpectedly somewhere, just gotta be on point. Kinda like me with these breds
laugh.gif
. Quality ain't as bad on em as ppl make it out to be.
The people who complain about the quality on these are the people who never wear their pair.

Anybody who has put significant wear on their pair can attest that the leather on this breaks in very very nicely and becomes nice and plush.

Back
Top Bottom