Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yeah i never owned either of those shoes but i own a pair of 07 metallic Vs and happy i never settled for the 2011 version. durabuck is a good material imo but I've been wanting to cop those shoes for so long that i don't mind it. especially with 3m and correct shade of infrared i doubt we will get both on another retro of them for a while

I don't normally post, but IN MY OPINION the black toes are the poor mans trifecta.
Get yourself some '94 white/red/black ones. Honestly you can find pairs for $250 to $300.

I don't want to start a war here but I just laugh thinking people consider Shadows or black toes above og white/red/black.

Black/red, Royals, og chicagos.

Black/White OG 1's are Nov 8th.
smokin.gif

now on the red/white, JB said we can just cop the $400 consolation all red pair
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sorry in advance for the long post fam.

Back from my vacation to Cali. Kinda sucks being back in the east coast lol. Anywho, for the majority of my trip I rocked bred 1s. They were in pretty good condition. But before I left I vowed to rock them without a single care of what crease or scuff that would incur. Honestly it felt good to not give a damn lol. I didn't try to ruin them on purpose but instead rock them for what they really are, sneakers. I got a few concerns from people wondering why I was being reckless and not taking care of them :smh: lol. Swapping the insoles with Nike SB insoles definitely helped to wear them for long periods at a time :smokin I'm lovin them even more now. They're more broken in and comfortable. IMO they look better with creases. The leather seemed to have soften up alittle as well. Pictures don't do them any justice. Since being back, I did hit em with Jason Markks cleaner. Thanks if you ended up reading this haha. Now for the pics.

solefed solefed
Repped[emoji]128077[/emoji]. That's how shoes are suppose to be worn; without a care. Shoes will get beat somehow whether it was intentionally, or accidentally.

Oh, I hope you enjoyed visiting Cali. We are spoiled here by the weather :wink:

Last edited:
I don't normally post, but IN MY OPINION the black toes are the poor mans trifecta.
Get yourself some '94 white/red/black ones. Honestly you can find pairs for $250 to $300.

I don't want to start a war here but I just laugh thinking people consider Shadows or black toes above og white/red/black.

Black/red, Royals, og chicagos.
  Who said anything about black toes though?

solefed solefed Nice. It's good to see people actually wear their breds instead of hiding them away. I've only seen 1 person wearing them in recent memory

Last edited:

Back from my vacation to Cali. Kinda sucks being back in the east coast lol. Anywho, for the majority of my trip I rocked bred 1s. They were in pretty good condition. But before I left I vowed to rock them without a single care of what crease or scuff that would incur. Honestly it felt good to not give a damn lol. I didn't try to ruin them on purpose but instead rock them for what they really are, sneakers. I got a few concerns from people wondering why I was being reckless and not taking care of them
mean.gif
lol. Swapping the insoles with Nike SB insoles definitely helped to wear them for long periods at a time
smokin.gif
I'm lovin them even more now. They're more broken in and comfortable. IMO they look better with creases. The leather seemed to have soften up alittle as well. Pictures don't do them any justice. Since being back, I did hit em with Jason Markks cleaner. Thanks if you ended up reading this haha. Now for the pics.
1's look better with creases and wear and tear looks too it.

They look sexy!

Back from my vacation to Cali. Kinda sucks being back in the east coast lol. Anywho, for the majority of my trip I rocked bred 1s. They were in pretty good condition. But before I left I vowed to rock them without a single care of what crease or scuff that would incur. Honestly it felt good to not give a damn lol. I didn't try to ruin them on purpose but instead rock them for what they really are, sneakers. I got a few concerns from people wondering why I was being reckless and not taking care of them :smh: lol. Swapping the insoles with Nike SB insoles definitely helped to wear them for long periods at a time :smokin I'm lovin them even more now. They're more broken in and comfortable. IMO they look better with creases. The leather seemed to have soften up alittle as well. Pictures don't do them any justice. Since being back, I did hit em with Jason Markks cleaner. Thanks if you ended up reading this haha. Now for the pics.

PREACH!

been saying this, for anyone who finds 1's uncomfortable you know what to do.

that said you may lose a little room in terms of sizing, so take that into consideration if you bought your ones with a snug fit

Found royals in my size, worn a few times for $260. Decisions decisions fellas.

Man, if those were in my size, and they actually looked like they'd been worn a few times (Because you know sellers lie every damn day) i'd cop for that price. That's a good deal.

yeah im not too worried about creasing. i love how 1s crease and break in. im wearing my black/reds that have been through hell and back and they look incredible with the leather broken in. im moreso worried about drag on the bottoms. thats my biggest pet peeve. 

dudes said hes gonna give it more thought if he wants to let them go. hopefully he pulls through at that price. royals are grail status for me. the livestock drop still haunts me to this day. i thought i was slick and ol boy posts the info 5 min before drop smh.

Back
Top Bottom