• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
image.jpg

Finally received the other shoe after being sent only one in the original shipment. They sent it one day priority in a funko pop shipper :lol:

Second pair of Jordan 1s, reallly really happy to have these :D

Glad that worked out

Shattered Backboards are overrated in my opinion. Nike needs to focus on making an exact copy of the original Air Jordan 1 Hi, these new retro’s not doing it for me
I'm not a fan either; however, I will be going for the ones coming out later this year.

Yeah, all of the above. I haven't compared to the SBB's yet but these compare closest to NFR's IMO. The leather quality/type is pretty much identical to NFR's all around. They not quite frag leather (too much tumbling) but they are up there. Union leather is thinner but those BT are still my fav and only AJ1's I unds-ed this year.

I appreciate the feedback, I don't have the SF or Frags but comparing them to my SBB 1.0, I can say that the Unions are the closest ( compared to other 2018 releases---I don't have nor have I ever held OG Banned 1's or RTTG)! I'll have to see how they break in...SBB gets better with time/wear...I can also say that the 2018 Shadow and ROTY are in the same realm (as SBB and Union) as far as touch and feel, maybe it's just me but MY pair of ROTY's are SOFT AF, kinda like broken in SBB leather and they're DS....and for anyone that thinks SBB 1.0's are overrated, I suggest that you get an authentic pair IN HAND and compare for yourself, those that own them KNOW that there is an OBVIOUS difference....

I rewatch Abstract at least once a month to reinspire my creative juices and determination to keep going and problem solving. So good!
No doubt. A few more good docs that I thought were interesting on the artistic side are Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond. Finding Vivian Maier. Stretch and Bobbito: Radio That Changed Lives. Searching For Sugar Man.

No doubt. A few more good docs that I thought were interesting on the artistic side are Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond. Finding Vivian Maier. Stretch and Bobbito: Radio That Changed Lives. Searching For Sugar Man.

Yo! Our queues are identical lol the only one I haven't seen of those is Vivian Maier

Air ships are ugly. And so are Af1. Only one that matters to me is the AJ1. Had a pair of AF1 in HS (when that nelly song was out) hardly wore them. Sold them or something

Back
Top Bottom