• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^^^^^^
when sum1 is too dumb to realize that people dont actually care if they own the shoes or not.....they just enjoy seeing you try to hard to prove something to a stranger on the internet

playing riiiiiiiiight into their hands

Bro what are you talking about, that’s like 90% of NT. You’re not new here, so you should know this by now.

If the man wants to flex his recent pickups let the man flex.

bruh.png

I should know what
man just stop posting stock pics and screenshots of your ebay auctions. once you get the shoes in hand, snap pics and post em up and say these were your last pickups.

this also isn't the 3s thread, so stay on topic.

when you post on-foot pics, take off the lace bags. we all prefer that shoes get worn, so take off the bag, lace em up, crease em, and snap your pic. more people care that they're being worn rather than them being new.

nobody asked or cares how much money you have, so there's no point in supplying that information. call me a hater because i know you want to, but that's just honest commentary.

man just stop posting stock pics and screenshots of your ebay auctions. once you get the shoes in hand, snap pics and post em up and say these were your last pickups.

this also isn't the 3s thread, so stay on topic.

when you post on-foot pics, take off the lace bags. we all prefer that shoes get worn, so take off the bag, lace em up, crease em, and snap your pic. more people care that they're being worn rather than them being new.

nobody asked or cares how much money you have, so there's no point in supplying that information. call me a hater because i know you want to, but that's just honest commentary.

GOD BLESS FAM!

FFA0C0D5-8FCF-4B51-8715-786EEC24CA8D.jpeg
Does anyone else think these are fire. Not sore if black laces would tone it down and make it look even better thanks fam Godbless

Back
Top Bottom