Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Only mids I'll rock are the 01 versions of the Japan's and the Olympic Jordan 1 mids and those are the ones off top lol

Mids are just having a wave because Nike is releasing high colorways a la mids .... folks who missed out feel they can cop and because it’s easier to get GR mids it’s easier to flip them. Don’t get the top 3 mid color choice .... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mids are just having a wave because Nike is releasing high colorways a la mids .... folks who missed out feel they can cop and because it’s easier to get GR mids it’s easier to flip them. Don’t get the top 3 mid color choice .... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Entry level

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

j1.png

I was just talking about using mink oil to darken the suede a bit like a month ago and what it would like! I knew it!

Nope I was wrong went to the customizes page. He used suede dye and not mink oil.

Glad you posted about the dye...I was thinking it's super easy. Dye though.. I don't know if I trust myself to execute it right. Lol! From color selection (blending of colors, if necessary) to application...a lot can go wrong. Lol

Because all the pairs got by randoms are gone. Majority of the pairs are with people who want them so market dried up

I saw that pairs were floating around 2k but didn't know they reached above the 3k mark now. I actually picked up the Igloos and Rusts right after the Miami drop last year for the price of what No Resale 1s go for now but never would've expected them to reach what the Friends and Family 1s this year go for loll.

Back
Top Bottom