Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_0156.jpeg
MLK and a star is born

Anyone here plan on dying the ROTYs? I just need to find a pair for retail lol - I sold mine.

I just need to get past the NA tag and the flap.

Both were equally as influential and spoke the same amount of truth. I dont see why one is revered with a holiday and the other isnt.
Methods....this America loves the talking and turn the other cheek mentality from my people......Malcolm wasn’t about that which is why he isn’t looked at the same as Martin. Agendas were the same but methods and actions weren’t

Methods....this America loves the talking and turn the other cheek mentality from my people......Malcolm wasn’t about that which is why he isn’t looked at the same as Martin. Agendas were the same but methods and actions weren’t
Well his methods and actions should be the mentality for all people not in the .0001%. Who make up the true catalyst for injustice.

was the goal for female fashion back then to conceal any sort of attractive features? That looks horrible.

Back then it was all about the pop and women empowerment in fashion. That's why some of the jackets have shoulder pads because that was seen as more masculine. They still tried to balance it out with the female figure being shown like the leggings, skirt lengths, etc

Back then it was all about the pop and women empowerment in fashion. That's why some of the jackets have shoulder pads because that was seen as more masculine. They still tried to balance it out with the female figure being shown like the leggings, skirt lengths, etc
What purpose did the Mark Maguire shades serve? lol

Back
Top Bottom