Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What would you say if I told you I had more than that going into my 401k and stock every paycheck? I didn’t pay that much anyway, I don’t know why people make assumptions.
There are exceptions. However, the majority of people do not do that. Kudos to you.

My post was based off SX prices over 1k. Sorry I didn't see your post saying you owned them. I didn't mean any harm.

Last edited:
What would you say if I told you I had more than that going into my 401k and stock every paycheck? I didn’t pay that much anyway, I don’t know why people make assumptions.
2019-01-25_16.43.27.jpg

Last edited:
i only buy things that i have the means to buy without sacrificing my family's needs. and this is the case here. contrary to some people saying i live with my mother in the basement, i live in a free standing house that is paid off with my wife and three children, and am very gainfully employed. what i choose to buy is my call. god bless, fam.

i only buy things that i have the means to buy without sacrificing my family's needs. and this is the case here. contrary to some people saying i live with my mother in the basement, i live in a free standing house that is paid off with my wife and three children, and am very gainfully employed. what i choose to buy is my call. god bless, fam.
The real question is,will you leave the lace bags attached like a real og? :nerd::rofl:

You don't need to explain anything. Personally, I really didn't want to buy these or the red NFR's but the collector inside me kept nagging away and I finally pulled the trigger when I realized there would not be a yellow restock. They super nice but I wouldn't double or triple up on these.. lol..

i only buy things that i have the means to buy without sacrificing my family's needs. and this is the case here. contrary to some people saying i live with my mother in the basement, i live in a free standing house that is paid.... god bless, fam.

:lol:

Only 2 years of collecting 1s. Time to flex a little. Some I paid too much(not knowing the game) but Some I got for under retail. Overall happy!! And no family sacrafice... not that I know of other than taking up space
F9319E47-7AE9-4B5B-9DFF-213D5219D649.jpeg
Way better than my collection man. And it seems like you have more in those boxes. Very nice collection.

You hiring fam!??

You shouldn't be giving internet strangers explanations about your life, my guy.

Back
Top Bottom