• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Size? random restock pair turned up..
Lacebag left attached to meet recent posting standards.. :lol:
20190131-111447.jpg

Lol the PJ Tucker thing doesn't make sense, he's not even nice so the whole shoe thing aint even cool. If he was nice then it be like damn aight you out here killing it... dude is a little above average for NBA standards, all he is a great defensive player

Lol the PJ Tucker thing doesn't make sense, he's not even nice so the whole shoe thing aint even cool. If he was nice then it be like damn aight you out here killing it... dude is a little above average for NBA standards, all he is a great defensive player
For real. While I envy the shoe game, I'll admit that every time he posts I'm thinking "I hope you're saving some money."

dammndee is a joke. i really dont like dude. he's the pj tucker of shoetube. hella popular, but shoe game is mid as all get out.

Comparison made no sense

So you have to be Lebron or Kyrie to wear nice kicks? How were you in the NBA?

For real. While I envy the shoe game, I'll admit that every time he posts I'm thinking "I hope you're saving some money."

Same, dude seems to be from the Latrell Sprewell school of financial planning.

Why do you care? Are you his agent or financial advisor?

PJ has an incredible collection, but his fits are horrendous. That’s not hating... that’s just a fact.

i agree. fire collection. fits are WTF? and also, for the people mentioning it, his on court game has no relation to his shoe game. we dont care about his court skills here. theres nba threads for that. but none of u can deny his shoe game is lit.

Back
Top Bottom