Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2F0BFB74-7BFF-433E-AAF1-ABA35B370760.jpeg
Rocking my spider mans today they feel soft as hell. Have a good day fam

For the icy soled 1s like the lasers, chameleons, city of lights, LA 1s has anyone used sauce to bring them back .... know 11 folks swear by it to get the icy-ness back.

what sauce we talking? I just heard about salon care 40 the other day

If you don't have a $300 spend with FTL then you don't get VIP. If you do and it isn't showing up, try logging out and logging back in. If that doesn't work, uninstall the app and reinstall.

bro... was this an 11.5? It's missing the insoles because I hate the 1s insoles and I put thicker insoles in there and I can't find the originals... I barely wore them because they were too small. But it was listed as missing insoles... I'll look for them tho :lol:

Honestly they probably feel better with your own or new insoles anyways...
Yup a 11.5, just purchased last night. I'm a bit of a purist. Lol. Plus, I've got so many shoes, I don't mind the og insoles due to the fact I'll where them maybe 5x a year. Good lookin out on them tho.

nickname.esco nickname.esco .... the foot apps have a glitch/issue - you may update and your status is not associated with your account. Happened to me for FootAction and Champs ... I contacted both companies through twitter and they updated my accounts to reflect my status. They ask for the VIP acct number and the associated email. FTA took about a week to fix while champs did it it within 48 hours.

nickname.esco nickname.esco .... the foot apps have a glitch/issue - you may update and your status is not associated with your account. Happened to me for FootAction and Champs ... I contacted both companies through twitter and they updated my accounts to reflect my status. They ask for the VIP acct number and the associated email. FTA took about a week to fix while champs did it it within 48 hours.

Thanks for the response. I think I just needed to close out and wait for it to update.

What the verdict on the sizing availability of a size 13 and 14 in the blue chills, sole Collector YouTube channel said they do exist in those sizes debating if i should put in a reservation for size 13 via Footlocker’s

What the verdict on the sizing availability of a size 13 and 14 in the blue chills, sole Collector YouTube channel said they do exist in those sizes debating if i should put in a reservation for size 13 via Footlocker’s

Wouldn't waste a reservation trying unless you know for sure that your store has that size. That's a tough bet.

Back
Top Bottom