• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dopeness.....

And mind you I Unds both pairs on my vacation to Colorado last week. Walked around all day in both pairs & the comfort was superb for some Jordan 1s.

Ended up with minimal creasing too, almost none at all on the Knicks. Bring on those BLACK-TOES!!!

Just got my chicagos in today...wore em for about 5 hours...def could have put better quality leather on em but for the most part I'm happy with the shoe...can't complain

For the guys lookin out for Gucci's, I don't know details so you'll have to call, but people are pickin up pairs at the Johnson County Nike Clearance store and posting pics to twitter. Give em a call and check if you're on the hunt

For the guys lookin out for Gucci's, I don't know details so you'll have to call, but people are pickin up pairs at the Johnson County Nike Clearance store and posting pics to twitter. Give em a call and check if you're on the hunt

Just called but they said "we don't get any retros" ****... gave her style code and nada!

(812) 526-8111

I know the Chicago 1's don't have very good quality at all but a friend at a local store called and said they are getting a couple left over pairs shipped in that didn't sell at other locations, and offered his discount, so I am going to go ahead and grab a pair for $77 after tax.  I'll make em beaters for sure.  They'll look good with my 1 collection so far at least :D

BHM 1's are the steal of the day on www.sneakersteal.com today.  Size 12 for $89 in case anyway wanted to leave a comment on that section and be entered for the chance to purchase.  I'd be all over it if they were my size and I didn't have a pair already.

repped for the site

Just called but they said "we don't get any retros" ****... gave her style code and nada!
(812) 526-8111
LOL she's full of it!  They had Gucci 1's, and I got Playoff 12's there last October for $89.99 haha, so I know they do.

BHM 1's are listed at retail of $114.99 but are $20 off with code OSXMADNESS for sizes 10, 10.5, and 11 from 7:15pm EST tonight until Sunday at midnight EST

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/air-jodan-1-bhm

LOL she's full of it!  They had Gucci 1's, and I got Playoff 12's there last October for $89.99 haha, so I know they do.

BHM 1's are listed at retail of $114.99 but are $20 off with code OSXMADNESS for sizes 10, 10.5, and 11 from 7:15pm EST tonight until Sunday at midnight EST

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/air-jodan-1-bhm

Called again just know... gave a guy the code and they don't have them... I probably got the wrong store I guess... ffs :smh:

It may be wishful thinking at this point but if I can find a pair of Knicks in a 12 under $200 im pulling the trigger ASAP.

Vcof you definitely can. I got may pair about a month ago for 175 shipped. Look at the guys with bin on eBay around 200, I haggled a bit and we agreed on 175 via PayPal invoice. I am a size 12 as well. It was a double bonus as I got the roylas around the same tome and put the royal laces in the Knicks to make them look even better.

As much as the Knicks are liked on here they really aren't a super desirable shoe to the masses. Now for me I need to find the Gucci I in a size 12 which seems to be hard as there is only one on eBay and it is over 2 bills.

Last edited:
I also got my pair of Knicks for $175 shipped....

still on the hunt for the Gucci's... I just pass on a pair for $190 shipped, hope I'm not gonna regret it.

edit: I just got a DS pair of RTTG for 100 shipped... They're dope...underrated...

Last edited:
Don't know about anyone else, but I think the 1's are probably one of the best jorden models. Its just a classic looking shoe, it's casual looking so you can wear them with anything, and just about any cw looks good on them. All they have to do is make for high's then mids, throw on some more "Nike Air's" and not make then so damn limited

Thanks guys. I am about to ask every ebay sales person with a legit pair for 175 tomorrow.

Don't know about anyone else, but I think the 1's are probably one of the best jorden models. Its just a classic looking shoe, it's casual looking so you can wear them with anything, and just about any cw looks good on them. All they have to do is make for high's then mids, throw on some more "Nike Air's" and not make then so damn limited

Agreed, up until his year I wasn't too big on them but getting highs with og colors has changed my mind. I feel that all the crap Is that have been released over the years has definitely ruined the shoes reputation. The og colors and retro + with og color blocking has definitely moved them up on KY list.

As much as the Knicks are liked on here they really aren't a super desirable shoe to the masses. Now for me I need to find the Gucci I in a size 12 which seems to be hard as there is only one on eBay and it is over 2 bills.
when i found the knicks and guccis ...found on ebay same seller ....he had em for auction it was slow so i snipe bid both and got em for both 10 dollars over retail 300 total shipped.. you just gotta just search and watch auctions bin are cool...but lately i have been scoring some good **** in straight up auctions ....

Back
Top Bottom