Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looks like you guys up above are size 12's, so I will just post this here for any US size 14's after the Knicks 1's.  It's the only size, but it is there.  $159 USD, and you might be able to find some online promo codes to save a little.  Shipping is $25 to the US, but free if you spend over $300 USD it's free.  Just throwing it out there in case it can help anyone.

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/10783/jordan-brand-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og

Last edited:
I want to point something out

efd66709_air-jordan-11-holiday-2013_02.jpeg

In this picture, look down. A jordan 1 with suede, mesh, and leather. No tongue tag on a mesh tongue.

Possible jordan 1 '96 retro?

I want to point something out

efd66709_air-jordan-11-holiday-2013_02.jpeg

In this picture, look down. A jordan 1 with suede, mesh, and leather. No tongue tag on a mesh tongue.

Possible jordan 1 '96 retro?

DING DING DING!!!

Nike will release a Playoff/Bred version and a Concord one... not really excited for it. That's not suede though.
they will be available on most outlets... just don't know about the hype, who knows, beasts might eat these up.

Nike will release a Playoff/Bred version and a Concord one... not really excited for it. That's not suede though.
they will be available on most outlets... just don't know about the hype, who knows, beasts might eat these up.
:nerd: :x :pimp:

need the soft greys and black toes in my life ... sold my chicagos and knicks, wasnt impressed in person .. knicks is kinda fresh but wearability isnt there for me, colorway is just too odd for a 1 imho ...

guccis are my favorite right now .. royals still DS i just cant do it lol.. but i need to put em on ASAP

anyone ever cut the piece of black leather that held the strap off the '08 breds? friend will give me them at retail ive been thinking it over

if i remember right '08 leather was pretty decent .. 

thoughts?

Don't know about anyone else, but I think the 1's are probably one of the best jorden models. Its just a classic looking shoe, it's casual looking so you can wear them with anything, and just about any cw looks good on them. All they have to do is make for high's then mids, throw on some more "Nike Air's" and not make then so damn limited

I agree 1's have alway's been my favorite :smokin

anyone ever cut the piece of black leather that held the strap off the '08 breds? friend will give me them at retail ive been thinking it over

thoughts?

That back strap really isn't that bad. Its not even noticeable with jeans. I used to get compliments on mine all the time but sold them after I beat them to death and scoop a DMP pair.

Thanks CC, I just ordered the UNC's today off Eastbay.

Can't wait till they arrive.

Pics will surface when the shoes do.

:smokin

just a heads up for the big footers,
Was in Leesburg Virginia Nike Outlet this weekend and saw some sz 14 Gucci's for $79 (there might be more scattered LARGER sizes)...
Call to verify folks, hopefully this helps someone...

thoughts?
Do it. I copped a pair from a guy who'd cut the strap piece. They look clean without it, even though I wouldn't have had a problem with it there. The leather is ok, but nothing to cheer about. They are comfortable though; the insole seems to be softer than my other 1's.

Was still able to cop the Chicago 1s for retail lol. Quality is pretty sus but that colourway. Good summer beater shoe for me.

Last edited:
I wish those BHM 1s weren't so limited, not the cyber green looking ones, but the orange and black tribal ones. Those were :pimp:

I also got my pair of Knicks for $175 shipped....

still on the hunt for the Gucci's... I just pass on a pair for $190 shipped, hope I'm not gonna regret it.

edit: I just got a DS pair of RTTG for 100 shipped... They're dope...underrated...
nice, kinda mad I never got around to picking those up. the leather is pretty decent from what I can see and have heard. Still need the knicks as well just been lazy but I may go after them now

Back
Top Bottom