Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think a true neutral gray Jordan 1 remastered would've been a great spring retro. The last 2 years we've gotten Royals, and Shadows in April have we not? Would've been nice for them to follow that pattern.

I actually think it was insulting they included “Neutral Grey” as one of the colors listed.

I don’t even mind Hyper Crimsons but that was a complete troll-job on Nike/JB’s part given how badly we’ve been thirsting for a true Neutral Grey retro.

Just the fact that they totally did the upper ankle area in the neutral gray on the unions throws salt in the wound.

Last edited:
I think a true neutral gray Jordan 1 remastered would've been a great spring retro. The last 2 years we've gotten Royals, and Shadows in April have we not? Would've been nice for them to follow that pattern.

I agree. Maybe this is in the cards though. This seems like the most obvious OG 1 retro tbh, then again, this is JB we’re talking about so who knows what they’ll do...

Paint was shown earlier to be rub-off.

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 10.04.35 AM.png

Is that navy or or purple on those SB 1s?

I actually want a pair of laker 1s but that purple (?) is a lot darker than I need.

Omegas gonna be hype.

I always forget Jordan is Que.

Wish we had more of a court Purple or whatever it was on the purple toes last year.

Based off of those pics purple to pink I guess?? Also what are the pair on the right? The same or are they those gold and black mids?

Back
Top Bottom