Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Still can’t believe so many missed on the Turbos...
People missed on the turbos? wait are the turbos going for money?? smh those are going to go up, I should just buy everything from now on.

Not familiar with the market but my best guess about turbo green hi is ...... high top + OG logo is the key
With a good looking color
Educate me

Otherwise blue lagoon mid & south beach mid should have overshadowed turbo green

Sad day today.... I was going through my wipedown process for glitter and checked my Shadows and it finally hit them. :frown:

The leather in these "seemed" like a nicer grain and softer so I was hoping they would be spared but it doesn't look like it.

IMG_1427.jpg

Mods, can you preemptively stop MidTalk from happening ITT? It happens like clockwork every week or so here.

There’s no way that stop ALL the mid talk in this thread. But this issue has been brought to my attention. I was hoping the creation of the mid thread would help which it has, but please use the report/flag button whenever a mid post is made in here and I’ll take care of it. That’s the best I can do.

Don’t really understand the glitter.

Doesn’t **** the sneaks up right?

It's mostly harmless and more than anything an annoyance. If unchecked though it looks like it will form a thick layer that may not be fixable. Some dude recently had some royal lows that were caked with it.

I just wanted to give people heads up that had 1 or multiple shadows in storage to watch out for it.

There’s no way that stop ALL the mid talk in this thread. But this issue has been brought to my attention. I was hoping the creation of the mid thread would help which it has, but please use the report/flag button whenever a mid post is made in here and I’ll take care of it. That’s the best I can do.

Appreciate it!

Sad day today.... I was going through my wipedown process for glitter and checked my Shadows and it finally hit them. :frown:

The leather in these "seemed" like a nicer grain and softer so I was hoping they would be spared but it doesn't look like it.

IMG_1427.jpg
That sucks. It hasn't hit my Shadows, but I feel like it's inevitable. It's hit my 2016 Blk/Reds, 2017 Royals, and I just noticed it rearing its ugly head on my 2017 All Star 1s (Chameleon). I just wish JB would stop using whatever leather they're using that does this, or treat it so it doesn't happen anymore. The funny thing to me is I'd bet money that the leather used on my Triple Blacks from 2017, which is a different, softer, black leather, will never glitter. Why don't you just use that black leather JB?

Sad day today.... I was going through my wipedown process for glitter and checked my Shadows and it finally hit them.

IMG_1427.jpg

Happened to my Bred Toes recently :frown:

3BEFFBCF-51E4-4231-9308-E347C1001A01.jpeg

These are clean af in hand. The green upper feels rougher and more like a distressed leather than the soft trash they threw on the Crimsons... very happy about that! The grey collar material is very similar, pretty much identical to the Crimson collar, and so is The leather. No surprise there. But in person, the white doesn’t look too bad. From certain angles, it looks like the tumbled stuff from ‘18.

That sucks. It hasn't hit my Shadows, but I feel like it's inevitable. It's hit my 2016 Blk/Reds, 2017 Royals, and I just noticed it rearing its ugly head on my 2017 All Star 1s (Chameleon). I just wish JB would stop using whatever leather they're using that does this, or treat it so it doesn't happen anymore. The funny thing to me is I'd bet money that the leather used on my Triple Blacks from 2017, which is a different, softer, black leather, will never glitter. Why don't you just use that black leather JB?

Anyone in the thread have those triple blacks to verify if they have gotten glittered?

Anyone in the thread have those triple blacks to verify if they have gotten glittered?
I’ve got two pairs of triple black 1’s, one ds and one I wear to work, zero glitter on either pair.
I legitimately don't think that the Triple Blacks can glitter up. The leather on them is clearly different in look and feel. It's soft and almost has a matte finish, whereas all the black leather prone to getting glittered is stiffer and has a certain sheen to it. I just don't know why they used one type of leather on the Triple Blacks, but a different type of leather on all these other 1s.

Costco talk lol. Well either Someone is buying shoes There or I have to think they work there. Just my 2 cents. Am I wrong fam

Back
Top Bottom