Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
having both, clays over pine for me.
thinking about selling my pines for yellow orches now haha
i have pines and clays and i've been thinking of selling one for orches too

every time i take em out the box and look at them i can't do it tho lol

plus i wore my pines already

Screenshot_20190226-081524_Instagram.jpg
And this makes another pass for me. Before the game top layer is rubbed off, they’re a little too plain looking, and I’m not rocking an orange and pink 1 with black tongue and white mid panel, toe, and mid and out soles after the paint is rubber off. Good luck to those that do want them though, as I’m sure they’ll garner some healthy hype at the least.

Another pic of the the AJ1 x SB LA/Chi. They definitely look better in this pic. I wonder if this is closer to what they look like in normal lighting. If so, a big improvement. The red trim just throws me a little too much still though. I might shoot my shot, but not shedding a single tear if I miss.
29A2FA83-0FA8-4C08-BFB1-57F4AAFD0FF7.jpeg
Ready to cop! Was LA fan when ONeal Payton & Malone was there

74BD0752-AB5E-4764-BF90-79D62682E7B2.jpeg
Turbotax season unDS
Turbocharged laces look good

Nike and JB are on some "dare to be different" sh*t now. Pass on all these pairs. I was feeling hopeful about those gray SB's but now that I've seen the pic and the color change. It's a pass again. Orange & pink? Nah
Yeah, they’re definitely trying to do some different sh*t. I mean, I guess good for them, but I’m good on all of that stuff. Maybe they’ll surprise me with some stuff that I don’t know about yet, but of everything that I’m aware of, only the brown Travis Scotts and the SB 3.0 are dope to me. The rest are super blah. But my wallet is all good with this!

Yeah, they’re definitely trying to do some different sh*t. I mean, I guess good for them, but I’m good on all of that stuff. Maybe they’ll surprise me with some stuff that I don’t know about yet, but of everything that I’m aware of, only the brown Travis Scotts and the SB 3.0 are dope to me. The rest are super blah. But my wallet is all good with this!

Yeah I'm not feeling any of these releases forreal like it was cool when a unique pair was far in between and having the formula for other colorways be introduced but now it's really all coming off as "try hard" instead of organically.

Turbos suck I’m mad I fell into the hype ...
Looks like coutures might be a quick return or flip just like turbos smh

Oh yeah where did y’all see this “flyleather” wore at? N how are you pointing it out so effortless

Pine Greens and Clay Greens often get compared, but they are very different. Besides the different color blocking, the pine greens are leather and bright, whereas the clay greens are suede and the color subdued.

These differences make the shoes give off such different vibes. I really like them both, but currently only have Pines. My brother has the Clays. It’s his go-to dinner with the gf sneaker, along with BC3s.

Last edited:
Pine Greens and Clay Green are so different. Besides the color blocking, the pine greens are leather and a little loud/bright, whereas the clay greens are suede and the color subdued.

They give off such different vibes. I really like them both, but currently only have Pines. My brother has the Clays.
Passed on them. Was not feeling them. But I can see how someone would like them. Enjoy fam

Back
Top Bottom