• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
"Hi my name is xxx we sold out of the gucci 1s retro, how may i help you?"

Smh repped tho thx Grape

Last edited:
"Hi my name is xxx we sold out of the gucci 1s retro, how may i help you?"

Smh repped tho thx Grape

Man they must not have had many pairs. LOL that's crazy they answered the phone like that. Would have caught me off guard and I would have given them the uhhhhhh.....click. At least we know they're out there. For those that want the Gucci's, turn on mobile notifications for sneakersteal's twitter and you'll get the info immediately. That may help some.

I just followed their ***... This is second time i failed ironically you posted the info both times lol

I wish those BHM 1s weren't so limited, not the cyber green looking ones, but the orange and black tribal ones. Those were :pimp:

Looks like TCC got one of the 37 pairs of the "Just Jordan" BHM 1's by Just Don. There are still two auctions on eBay for them. $3500!

Here's my pair of the UNC 1s.

I know I posted them in the official thread, but just in case you missed.

Click the spoiler to see the pics.

2e4zy3o.png

zjw8rk.png

214zjfm.png

2dtipv.png

:smokin

I sent the BHM 1s earlier today and I'm grabbing em that 3m is crazy....still don't know what I can wear with them though

Not wearing them with white lace, I just remember a request from the old royals thread before it got locked again.

Putting the back ones back in there, and the white ones back in the Olympic 6. It just looks good to me

I may be the minority, but these with white laces
pimp.gif

Sorry about the bad lace job on the blue, mislaced them
mean.gif
i see what youre saying, it accents the midsole.

i generally never swap laces in my shoes, so ill be keeping the black laces them for the og feel

I may be the minority, but these with white laces :pimp:

Sorry about the bad lace job on the blue, mislaced them :smh:

I like the idea of the blue laces but the ones that came with the shoe isn't the same blue as the shoe itself. I ordered a pair of royal blue laces from shoelaceexpress but they were still too dark. Oh well. And for what it's worth the black laces that came with the royal's are some of the better ones I've seen on shoes recently.

Back
Top Bottom