Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Jus got a chance to check these out. I need to keep my streak goin, a cpl weeks before this grabbed sum military 1s for a bill now these

For the guys in the Bay Area...Just called Livermore, Gilroy, and Vacaville. All of them said that they haven't heard or aren't getting anything. 

I just saw some someone post today a pic ROSEMONT, IL had black toes for $119.00 at the nike Outlet

can't find the pic??

Last edited:

I just saw some someone post today a pic ROSEMONT, IL had black toes for $119.00 at the nike Outlet

can't find the pic??
All chicago outlets got shoes in because of the world basketball festival.

I don't think that had anything to do with the restock info you posted.

aceboogie86 aceboogie86
Congrats on the pick up[emoji]128077[/emoji].

Those are definitely next on my J1 list to buy.
thanks! yea they are nice defintely next off the list after the big 3 Nd Chicago for 2013 1's. I know Chicago are frowned upon in this thread but idc I like em more than black toes [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:

All chicago outlets got shoes in because of the world basketball festival.

I don't think that had anything to do with the restock info you posted.
naw… I know

I'm just saying Black Toes..

The info i got was on a NIKE OUTLET FB group i'm in…..

why cant great lakes get b-grade black toes? id take em for $120

SMH man, yall get all the deals

Bred 1 & Tiff Highs hitting outlets is a complete troll 
laugh.gif

Dude Bpfillherup on Twitter started BOTH of those rumors (I believe) & he just trolls.

I swear, the way these troll rumors spread 
mean.gif

We get all the deals? HAHA. I think east coast has it the best. Nike drops shoes at 8AM for you guys, multiple restocks at city gear and flight 23. At least you guys have a chance to cop those "unicorns" metallic gold 1s lol.

We get all the deals? HAHA. I think east coast has it the best. Nike drops shoes at 8AM for you guys, multiple restocks at city gear and flight 23. At least you guys have a chance to cop those "unicorns" metallic gold 1s lol.

bruh i live in Michigan

we get not a single damn thing.

carry on

not referring just outlets either man :lol:
DAWG?

why don't you drive to Chi-Town and Smash everywhere!?

your probably only 3-4 hours away….from the Mitten

it aint that serious to drive out of state for kicks and still wait in line :lol:

you know damn well i aint camping/waiting and doing all that.

unless i had to drive out of state and i was guaranteed some breds or royals for retail in chicago then id be down no doubt but since it wont happen even if they release again. im good

Breds aren't unicorns, these are unicorns.

Unicorns are shoes sneakerheads lust after but rarely if ever see on a human beings feet in real life.
Sneakercon glass cases and instagram doesn't count.

Still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on that $220 pre-order for these....I just KNEW my spot was getting them.

Back
Top Bottom